So not a great night picking the 189 fights but I still made a few dollars. Had 3 guys winning fight and their IQ's or lack their of got in the way!!!!!!!! I will take nothing away from Rory or Lawler though, Jesus what a fight. Speaking of IQ's somebody needs to ask Mendes about his too!!!!!!!!!! Last night 7-9(+141.60) in the fights and 2-2(+0.50) in O/U plays. For the year I'm 17-4 in events, YTD 129-67(+1283.27) in picks and 37-43(+94.40) in O/U.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So not a great night picking the 189 fights but I still made a few dollars. Had 3 guys winning fight and their IQ's or lack their of got in the way!!!!!!!! I will take nothing away from Rory or Lawler though, Jesus what a fight. Speaking of IQ's somebody needs to ask Mendes about his too!!!!!!!!!! Last night 7-9(+141.60) in the fights and 2-2(+0.50) in O/U plays. For the year I'm 17-4 in events, YTD 129-67(+1283.27) in picks and 37-43(+94.40) in O/U.
TUF 21 eh. I'm just throwing darts at the dartboards guys. Nothing crazy, just gonna sit back and spend $21.15 on a few fights tonite. From the top: Thompson by KO 1 gets me 1.35. Ellenberger(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Hassan(+175) 1 gets me 1.75. Luque(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Masvidal(-240) 4.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Masival/Ferreira fight 1 gets me 1.60. De La Torre(-120) 1.20 gets me 1. Under 1.5 De La Torre/Blanco fight 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Doane/Sanders fight 1 gets me 1.50. Magalhaes(-125) 2.50 gets me 2. Smith(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Miller/Smith fight 1 gets me 1.70. Sullivan(-220) 2.20 gets me 1. Montague(-115) 1.15 gets me 1.
TUF 21 eh. I'm just throwing darts at the dartboards guys. Nothing crazy, just gonna sit back and spend $21.15 on a few fights tonite. From the top: Thompson by KO 1 gets me 1.35. Ellenberger(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Hassan(+175) 1 gets me 1.75. Luque(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Masvidal(-240) 4.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Masival/Ferreira fight 1 gets me 1.60. De La Torre(-120) 1.20 gets me 1. Under 1.5 De La Torre/Blanco fight 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Doane/Sanders fight 1 gets me 1.50. Magalhaes(-125) 2.50 gets me 2. Smith(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Miller/Smith fight 1 gets me 1.70. Sullivan(-220) 2.20 gets me 1. Montague(-115) 1.15 gets me 1.
Nothing great but nothing lost. 5-6(+1.40) in the fights and 2-2(+1.60) in the O/U. For the year 18-4 in events. YTD 134-73(+1284.67) in fights and 39-45(+95.60) in O/U. Take another short break and on to Wedsnesday!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing great but nothing lost. 5-6(+1.40) in the fights and 2-2(+1.60) in the O/U. For the year 18-4 in events. YTD 134-73(+1284.67) in fights and 39-45(+95.60) in O/U. Take another short break and on to Wedsnesday!!!!!!!!!!!