So after a chalky card with only two dogs hitting I went 7-2(+443.20) in fights, 1-1(0) in Over/Under plays, and 7-3(+11.60) in parlays. Overall for the year 11-4 in events, 78-47(+944.15) in fights. Over/Under I'm 25-35(+87.25) and Parlays I'm 12-21(-0.36). Right on target for nice start to a long season!!!!!! Be back later for my review of the fights.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So after a chalky card with only two dogs hitting I went 7-2(+443.20) in fights, 1-1(0) in Over/Under plays, and 7-3(+11.60) in parlays. Overall for the year 11-4 in events, 78-47(+944.15) in fights. Over/Under I'm 25-35(+87.25) and Parlays I'm 12-21(-0.36). Right on target for nice start to a long season!!!!!! Be back later for my review of the fights.
Pretty much how I thought the Cormier fight would go. Win the fight and act like a behind on the mic, lol. So I'm sure Weidman won no fans over either, that's ok, I'll keep betting on him with wins attached to it. Makdessi tougher than I thought, but the Cowboy controlled him. So Browne comes out with the wide stance, told my buddy there goes $84. Great job by Arlovski!!!!!!! Moraga had a few moments but your not gonna sub Benny from your back, sorry. Dodson won, ho hum, thought Fun Sized looked damn good. So did Browne, Burkman, and Hall all drink the same water Saturday???????? Fighter IQ issues, WOW. Hall is sooooooooo overrated like Whitebelt said, A Greek God body, dinasour brain, and not much of a corner either. BTW Natal looked bad too. Thought Covington did a nice job of doing his job on 3 weeks notice, nice escape on the choke too. Really liked what I saw out of Islam too, since I'm not a big Russian fight fan.
Pretty much how I thought the Cormier fight would go. Win the fight and act like a behind on the mic, lol. So I'm sure Weidman won no fans over either, that's ok, I'll keep betting on him with wins attached to it. Makdessi tougher than I thought, but the Cowboy controlled him. So Browne comes out with the wide stance, told my buddy there goes $84. Great job by Arlovski!!!!!!! Moraga had a few moments but your not gonna sub Benny from your back, sorry. Dodson won, ho hum, thought Fun Sized looked damn good. So did Browne, Burkman, and Hall all drink the same water Saturday???????? Fighter IQ issues, WOW. Hall is sooooooooo overrated like Whitebelt said, A Greek God body, dinasour brain, and not much of a corner either. BTW Natal looked bad too. Thought Covington did a nice job of doing his job on 3 weeks notice, nice escape on the choke too. Really liked what I saw out of Islam too, since I'm not a big Russian fight fan.