last night I went 6-4(+68.75) in the fights, 2-5(-17.25) in O/U leans!!!!!!!! For the year 5-2 in events, 38-20(+211.10) in the fights and 11-18(+75.10) in O/U leans. Not a bad start to the year, we take a week off and get right back on the horse!!!!!!!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
last night I went 6-4(+68.75) in the fights, 2-5(-17.25) in O/U leans!!!!!!!! For the year 5-2 in events, 38-20(+211.10) in the fights and 11-18(+75.10) in O/U leans. Not a bad start to the year, we take a week off and get right back on the horse!!!!!!!!!!
Couple observations from last night. Death, taxes, and again "The Rousey Armbar". Not a smart game plan from Cat at all. The only thing that impressed me about Holm was her TD defense or the lack of Rocky finishing her TD. Koscheck and Munoz need to retire, very sad watching them 2 losing to Ellenberger and Carneiro, which leads me to these 2 guys, next time either fight I'm betting against them again and again and again, lol. Jouban looked good, we will see how good when he faces better fighters. Welcome to the TOP 15 Tony Ferguson, we have been waiting for you!!!!!! Nice double eye poke "KID", did it matter though, that fight was boring anyways!!!!! Timmy Means might have found a home at 170, he's a tough out. I was more impressed by Potts trying to survive than in Lewis' finishing him, tread lightly on the Lewis train!!!!!!
Couple observations from last night. Death, taxes, and again "The Rousey Armbar". Not a smart game plan from Cat at all. The only thing that impressed me about Holm was her TD defense or the lack of Rocky finishing her TD. Koscheck and Munoz need to retire, very sad watching them 2 losing to Ellenberger and Carneiro, which leads me to these 2 guys, next time either fight I'm betting against them again and again and again, lol. Jouban looked good, we will see how good when he faces better fighters. Welcome to the TOP 15 Tony Ferguson, we have been waiting for you!!!!!! Nice double eye poke "KID", did it matter though, that fight was boring anyways!!!!! Timmy Means might have found a home at 170, he's a tough out. I was more impressed by Potts trying to survive than in Lewis' finishing him, tread lightly on the Lewis train!!!!!!
One more thing before are week off. Been seeing alot of negative comments on here, ME INCLUDED and I'm sorry for that. If I got nothing good to post, I won't be posting it!!!!!! I root for MOST of the guys on here and always try to wish them GOOD LUCK. I'd like to think I'm a OK capper, for sure not the best on here but I'll always pick people's brain for better angles. Sometimes I don't have the time to post my reasons why I'm betting a certain guy or a certain O/U, if you ask me why though, I assure you I will respond with my best answer. So 2 months down and hopefully 10 more months of winnings.
One more thing before are week off. Been seeing alot of negative comments on here, ME INCLUDED and I'm sorry for that. If I got nothing good to post, I won't be posting it!!!!!! I root for MOST of the guys on here and always try to wish them GOOD LUCK. I'd like to think I'm a OK capper, for sure not the best on here but I'll always pick people's brain for better angles. Sometimes I don't have the time to post my reasons why I'm betting a certain guy or a certain O/U, if you ask me why though, I assure you I will respond with my best answer. So 2 months down and hopefully 10 more months of winnings.
i bet on jake as more of a fade on josh than anything else but never again. ellenberger looked great in the interviews, calm and confident, but when he entered the cage he had bags under his bloodshot eyes like he hadnt slept the night before from being so stressed out.
i think kampmann mentally wrecked this guy
i bet on jake as more of a fade on josh than anything else but never again. ellenberger looked great in the interviews, calm and confident, but when he entered the cage he had bags under his bloodshot eyes like he hadnt slept the night before from being so stressed out.
Wow great year Ferrari I thought elly looked weak at weughins. I had already bet him so I was hoping he was going to hit 171 after dropping the the towel. Both those guys are pretty fizzled
Wow great year Ferrari I thought elly looked weak at weughins. I had already bet him so I was hoping he was going to hit 171 after dropping the the towel. Both those guys are pretty fizzled
Long year Sawman, long year!!! I thought so too about Jake at weigh ins. Koscheck looked OK in the first but one right hand by Jake in the second and koscheck just completely shut it down!!!! Sad very sad.
Long year Sawman, long year!!! I thought so too about Jake at weigh ins. Koscheck looked OK in the first but one right hand by Jake in the second and koscheck just completely shut it down!!!! Sad very sad.