The commercials and promos never bothers me either. If I wasn't betting I would probably just watch the event in a slight delay and fast forward through the commercials with my DVR, And with betting, I of course watch the card in real time and fill the dead time with live betting, posting bets and live chat with online betting friends.
The commercials and promos never bothers me either. If I wasn't betting I would probably just watch the event in a slight delay and fast forward through the commercials with my DVR, And with betting, I of course watch the card in real time and fill the dead time with live betting, posting bets and live chat with online betting friends.
The commercials and promos never bothers me either. If I wasn't betting I would probably just watch the event in a slight delay and fast forward through the commercials with my DVR, And with betting, I of course watch the card in real time and fill the dead time with live betting, posting bets and live chat with online betting friends.
nailed it
Quote Originally Posted by ZenArcade:
The commercials and promos never bothers me either. If I wasn't betting I would probably just watch the event in a slight delay and fast forward through the commercials with my DVR, And with betting, I of course watch the card in real time and fill the dead time with live betting, posting bets and live chat with online betting friends.