When's the last time Hendo used his wrestling??? He justs sits on the H bomb!!!!
You're right for sure. And he can win that way too, but he'll take 2 for everyone he gives if he stands and trades. I just thought it was all too easy for Weidman to get that top control and the fight was over
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
When's the last time Hendo used his wrestling??? He justs sits on the H bomb!!!!
You're right for sure. And he can win that way too, but he'll take 2 for everyone he gives if he stands and trades. I just thought it was all too easy for Weidman to get that top control and the fight was over
When's the last time Hendo used his wrestling??? He justs sits on the H bomb!!!!
You're right for sure. And he can win that way too, but he'll take 2 for everyone he gives if he stands and trades. I just thought it was all too easy for Weidman to get that top control and the fight was over
Belfort post TRT is a clown!!!! Wouldn't be surprised being in Brazil he has some in him again!!! Tough fight for Hendo until the 3minute mark in the first, then he can go to work.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
When's the last time Hendo used his wrestling??? He justs sits on the H bomb!!!!
You're right for sure. And he can win that way too, but he'll take 2 for everyone he gives if he stands and trades. I just thought it was all too easy for Weidman to get that top control and the fight was over
Belfort post TRT is a clown!!!! Wouldn't be surprised being in Brazil he has some in him again!!! Tough fight for Hendo until the 3minute mark in the first, then he can go to work.
I think it'll be Vitor winning in round 1 or Hendo after that. I'm considering betting the under 1½ and/or Vitor wins in round 1 when that prop comes out and a bigger play on Hendo at + money straight.
I think it'll be Vitor winning in round 1 or Hendo after that. I'm considering betting the under 1½ and/or Vitor wins in round 1 when that prop comes out and a bigger play on Hendo at + money straight.
I think it'll be Vitor winning in round 1 or Hendo after that. I'm considering betting the under 1½ and/or Vitor wins in round 1 when that prop comes out and a bigger play on Hendo at + money straight.
Sounds like a plan Jim. I'll be playing ITD because I know these two cheaters can't last 25 minutes with no TRT in their body!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
I think it'll be Vitor winning in round 1 or Hendo after that. I'm considering betting the under 1½ and/or Vitor wins in round 1 when that prop comes out and a bigger play on Hendo at + money straight.
Sounds like a plan Jim. I'll be playing ITD because I know these two cheaters can't last 25 minutes with no TRT in their body!!!!