Posted:
#1
Views: 1294
Posts: 12
Posted:
#3
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!
That's OSP at evens odds
And those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!
That's OSP at evens odds
And those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!That's OSP at evens oddsAnd those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!That's OSP at evens oddsAnd those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
I think most believe what you play Sawman!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!That's OSP at evens oddsAnd those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
Ok this copy and paste formatting is nuts. I have to figure out a plan B!That's OSP at evens oddsAnd those parlay odds are in the correct order just out of sync
I think most believe what you play Sawman!!!
Posted:
#6
Ctrl-Shift-V removes text formatting in Windows when copying and pasting, FYI. Also... you're trusting Uriah Hall with your money? I learned my lesson and you're a braver man than me!
Ctrl-Shift-V removes text formatting in Windows when copying and pasting, FYI. Also... you're trusting Uriah Hall with your money? I learned my lesson and you're a braver man than me!
Posted:
#7
Thx for computer lesson!
Hall has shown inconsistency. But he is very skilled. Has only lost to real good fighters. This dude is a rookie. Oddly he has 2 fights booked. An ROC bout after this UFC fight. ThTs rare!
Hall has shown inconsistency. But he is very skilled. Has only lost to real good fighters. This dude is a rookie. Oddly he has 2 fights booked. An ROC bout after this UFC fight. ThTs rare!
Thx for computer lesson!
Hall has shown inconsistency. But he is very skilled. Has only lost to real good fighters. This dude is a rookie. Oddly he has 2 fights booked. An ROC bout after this UFC fight. ThTs rare!
Hall has shown inconsistency. But he is very skilled. Has only lost to real good fighters. This dude is a rookie. Oddly he has 2 fights booked. An ROC bout after this UFC fight. ThTs rare!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
