Mir/Duffee - I like an under in this fight more than anything. Mir is a risky guy to bet on, but I don't think he should be this much of an underdog. Mir has only fought the best of the best. He's made it the distance with really tough guys. Duff has only fought one fighter who is decent - Reem - was over before it started. Defries is possibly the worst fighter ever in the UFC and Hamilton is pretty sketchy too. I have no doubt if Duffee connects clean he'll knock out Mir. But same for Mir. And if Mir can get a takedown, which I think he may be able to pull off with ease, this fight will be over.
Ferguson/Thomson - I was surprised to see a fair amount of people online who are picking Josh. I think he will only be able to hang on for a dec, at best. I think Ferguson will be faster stronger.
Gamburyan/Jorgenson - I think Jorg has to be able to use his wrestling to be effective and won't be able to against Manny. Manny anvils his way to a dec or KO
Mir/Duffee - I like an under in this fight more than anything. Mir is a risky guy to bet on, but I don't think he should be this much of an underdog. Mir has only fought the best of the best. He's made it the distance with really tough guys. Duff has only fought one fighter who is decent - Reem - was over before it started. Defries is possibly the worst fighter ever in the UFC and Hamilton is pretty sketchy too. I have no doubt if Duffee connects clean he'll knock out Mir. But same for Mir. And if Mir can get a takedown, which I think he may be able to pull off with ease, this fight will be over.
Ferguson/Thomson - I was surprised to see a fair amount of people online who are picking Josh. I think he will only be able to hang on for a dec, at best. I think Ferguson will be faster stronger.
Gamburyan/Jorgenson - I think Jorg has to be able to use his wrestling to be effective and won't be able to against Manny. Manny anvils his way to a dec or KO
duffee fought with a torn mcl, and having a back injury, in the fight that he was kod in by russow and was then released by the ufc when they wouldnt pay for teh treatment of his injury
after rehabbing the knee todd took the overheem fight, in japan, on seven days notice
there is no doubt in my mind that the guy will fight for the money regardless if hes healthy or not
duffee fought with a torn mcl, and having a back injury, in the fight that he was kod in by russow and was then released by the ufc when they wouldnt pay for teh treatment of his injury
after rehabbing the knee todd took the overheem fight, in japan, on seven days notice
there is no doubt in my mind that the guy will fight for the money regardless if hes healthy or not
duffee fought with a torn mcl, and having a back injury, in the fight that he was kod in by russow and was then released by the ufc when they wouldnt pay for teh treatment of his injury
after rehabbing the knee todd took the overheem fight, in japan, on seven days notice
there is no doubt in my mind that the guy will fight for the money regardless if hes healthy or not
He was also publicly gripping about UFC before they let him go.
Big jump in competition from Hamilton to mir
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
duffee fought with a torn mcl, and having a back injury, in the fight that he was kod in by russow and was then released by the ufc when they wouldnt pay for teh treatment of his injury
after rehabbing the knee todd took the overheem fight, in japan, on seven days notice
there is no doubt in my mind that the guy will fight for the money regardless if hes healthy or not
He was also publicly gripping about UFC before they let him go.
No idea on this card. Just going with a cheap round robin of dogs. Thompson, Jorgensen, Dwyer, Yahya, Craig, Ildemar. Also a bet on Duffee to even out that likely loss. Think he's gonna Hulk Smash Mir.
No idea on this card. Just going with a cheap round robin of dogs. Thompson, Jorgensen, Dwyer, Yahya, Craig, Ildemar. Also a bet on Duffee to even out that likely loss. Think he's gonna Hulk Smash Mir.