I'm not a Gordon fan. I think he has heavy hands but lacks elite athleticism and he was a Nassau County wrestling champ but I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that he has any mma wrestling in him. Have absolutely no idea what his bjj or ground game is like. He was a better football player than a wrestler and if my memory serves me correct he won the counties at 215lbs which is typically a weak weight class.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Betting against Gordon Tim???? Hmmm.
I'm not a Gordon fan. I think he has heavy hands but lacks elite athleticism and he was a Nassau County wrestling champ but I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that he has any mma wrestling in him. Have absolutely no idea what his bjj or ground game is like. He was a better football player than a wrestler and if my memory serves me correct he won the counties at 215lbs which is typically a weak weight class.
I like 3/4 of this parlay but Levan will have a hard time in his debut against Hacran Dias. Dias has 4 fights in the UFC and all went to decision. I think Hacran wins a 30-27 decision. I like Oliveira and made good money his last 2 fights but I believe he loses here. He's the favorite because Joe Merritt is an unknown making his debut, but this dudes a top notch striker. His clinch is insane. Not loving Gonzalez against Silva. Silva had a robbery over Dober that got overturned but he was winning the fight. He's a Gracie black belt with UFC experience over Gonzalez In his debut.
I like 3/4 of this parlay but Levan will have a hard time in his debut against Hacran Dias. Dias has 4 fights in the UFC and all went to decision. I think Hacran wins a 30-27 decision. I like Oliveira and made good money his last 2 fights but I believe he loses here. He's the favorite because Joe Merritt is an unknown making his debut, but this dudes a top notch striker. His clinch is insane. Not loving Gonzalez against Silva. Silva had a robbery over Dober that got overturned but he was winning the fight. He's a Gracie black belt with UFC experience over Gonzalez In his debut.