I'm playing Rothwell and Ortega on fliers just waiting on the lines to sweeten. Love Rivera and the power he brings. Yancy is tough no doubt but he kinda loops his punches even more than Poirier plus the Diamonds left foot has to be inside for the power to show. Jordan/Lewis is a toss up, if Jordan grinds he wins, stand and trade he gets torched!!!!
I'm playing Rothwell and Ortega on fliers just waiting on the lines to sweeten. Love Rivera and the power he brings. Yancy is tough no doubt but he kinda loops his punches even more than Poirier plus the Diamonds left foot has to be inside for the power to show. Jordan/Lewis is a toss up, if Jordan grinds he wins, stand and trade he gets torched!!!!
Are you in Edm yet? That's the 2nd (3rd?) WSOF in Edm- I haven't been too keen on either event so didn't go. I might check out some "broad's soccer" though!! Women's World Cup starts now
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
Good luck bud WSOF in edmonton tonight!
Are you in Edm yet? That's the 2nd (3rd?) WSOF in Edm- I haven't been too keen on either event so didn't go. I might check out some "broad's soccer" though!! Women's World Cup starts now
Are you in Edm yet? That's the 2nd (3rd?) WSOF in Edm- I haven't been too keen on either event so didn't go. I might check out some "broad's soccer" though!! Women's World Cup starts now
Sure am, I'm on the south side and enjoying the city so far. Yeah I didn't realize they've had WSOF here before, not the greatest cards but I thought it would be cool to go tonight! I hadn't heard about the soccer but I just looked it up, looks good enjoy man are you gonna be betting on it?
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Are you in Edm yet? That's the 2nd (3rd?) WSOF in Edm- I haven't been too keen on either event so didn't go. I might check out some "broad's soccer" though!! Women's World Cup starts now
Sure am, I'm on the south side and enjoying the city so far. Yeah I didn't realize they've had WSOF here before, not the greatest cards but I thought it would be cool to go tonight! I hadn't heard about the soccer but I just looked it up, looks good enjoy man are you gonna be betting on it?
Sure am, I'm on the south side and enjoying the city so far. Yeah I didn't realize they've had WSOF here before, not the greatest cards but I thought it would be cool to go tonight! I hadn't heard about the soccer but I just looked it up, looks good enjoy man are you gonna be betting on it?
Ya the World Cup is a massive event. I'm sure at some point I will bet some degen action on women's soccer. Cuz I'm an expert. I watched a couple games last Olympics
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
Sure am, I'm on the south side and enjoying the city so far. Yeah I didn't realize they've had WSOF here before, not the greatest cards but I thought it would be cool to go tonight! I hadn't heard about the soccer but I just looked it up, looks good enjoy man are you gonna be betting on it?
Ya the World Cup is a massive event. I'm sure at some point I will bet some degen action on women's soccer. Cuz I'm an expert. I watched a couple games last Olympics