Posted:
#1
5U: Paul Felder +115
This guy is real. He has a stocky body and excellent striking. I only see barboza winning with take downs and a lay and pray but that won't happen here. Expect a lot of kicks and knees and Felder ITD against a shaky barboza.
3U: Jim Miller -130
Ufc trying to demote Miller with another wrestler, I don't buy it. Don't count out Miller just yet, still has decent striking and a killer sub game. Beneil is a BJJ world champ who almost got subbed first round. Castillo is suspect on the feet.
This guy is real. He has a stocky body and excellent striking. I only see barboza winning with take downs and a lay and pray but that won't happen here. Expect a lot of kicks and knees and Felder ITD against a shaky barboza.
3U: Jim Miller -130
Ufc trying to demote Miller with another wrestler, I don't buy it. Don't count out Miller just yet, still has decent striking and a killer sub game. Beneil is a BJJ world champ who almost got subbed first round. Castillo is suspect on the feet.
