Had some difficult choices to make this week. I typically won't have more than 7 picks, but this is a great card. Thinking if Lauzon can get it on the ground it's over, Woodley's line is close enough I'll pick him, and Diaz...Well, let's just say being a long-time fan is the MO here, plus the payout is tempting as I don't see Silva knocking him out.
2014: (35 - 41 - 1) 46.05% ; Units (+/-) -1.35
Record YTD: (4 - 0 - 0) 100.00%
Units (+/-) YTD: +7.19
UFC 183: Las Vegas, Nevada
1. Brandao: (-170) 2u / 1.18u
2. Watson: (+155) 1u / 1.55u
3. McCall: (-230) 1u / 0.43u
4. Mein: (-140) 1u / 0.71u
5. Boetsch: (+355) 1u / 3.55u
6. Lauzon: (+165) 3u / 4.95u
7. Woodley: (+100) 1u / 1.00u
8. Diaz: (+375) 1u / 3.75u
Had some difficult choices to make this week. I typically won't have more than 7 picks, but this is a great card. Thinking if Lauzon can get it on the ground it's over, Woodley's line is close enough I'll pick him, and Diaz...Well, let's just say being a long-time fan is the MO here, plus the payout is tempting as I don't see Silva knocking him out.
why not take the 1700 and put it toward McCall instead of Watson?
Liking your picks, BOL tomorrow
Not a bad idear, but thinkin' there's a slight chance regardless of the line that Lineker could end it early. I think he has it in him, buuuut still going with McCall overall.
Thanks for the GL wishes dudeZ.
Quote Originally Posted by Schwilly19:
why not take the 1700 and put it toward McCall instead of Watson?
Liking your picks, BOL tomorrow
Not a bad idear, but thinkin' there's a slight chance regardless of the line that Lineker could end it early. I think he has it in him, buuuut still going with McCall overall.
Taking the chance on Kelades to get the payout, Lee's opponent beat Anderson Silva in '07 so thinking it could go either way here, Holloway is an obvious for sure, and realize Henderson is coming off of losses but thinking I still got lucky with the lines on this one and definitely taking the risk of a 3 unit play.
2014: (35 - 41 - 1) 46.05% ; Units (+/-) -1.35
Record YTD: (5 - 6 - 0) 45.45%
Units (+/-) YTD: +0.19
Fight Night 60: Broomfield, Colorado
1. Makovsky: (-120) 1u / 0.83u
2. Kelades: (+550) 1u / 5.50u
3. Lee: (-155) 1u / 0.65u
4. Kelly: (+160) 1u / 1.60u
5. Holloway: (-420) 2u / 0.48u
6. Henderson: (+105) 3u / 3.15u
Taking the chance on Kelades to get the payout, Lee's opponent beat Anderson Silva in '07 so thinking it could go either way here, Holloway is an obvious for sure, and realize Henderson is coming off of losses but thinking I still got lucky with the lines on this one and definitely taking the risk of a 3 unit play.
Taking the chance on Kelades to get the payout, Lee's opponent beat Anderson Silva in '07 so thinking it could go either way here, Holloway is an obvious for sure, and realize Henderson is coming off of losses but thinking I still got lucky with the lines on this one and definitely taking the risk of a 3 unit play.
I believe it was a different Anderson Silva. Think Lee wins but I'm just saying.
Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishCarBomb:
2014: (35 - 41 - 1) 46.05% ; Units (+/-) -1.35
Record YTD: (5 - 6 - 0) 45.45%
Units (+/-) YTD: +0.19
Fight Night 60: Broomfield, Colorado
1. Makovsky: (-120) 1u / 0.83u
2. Kelades: (+550) 1u / 5.50u
3. Lee: (-155) 1u / 0.65u
4. Kelly: (+160) 1u / 1.60u
5. Holloway: (-420) 2u / 0.48u
6. Henderson: (+105) 3u / 3.15u
Taking the chance on Kelades to get the payout, Lee's opponent beat Anderson Silva in '07 so thinking it could go either way here, Holloway is an obvious for sure, and realize Henderson is coming off of losses but thinking I still got lucky with the lines on this one and definitely taking the risk of a 3 unit play.
I believe it was a different Anderson Silva. Think Lee wins but I'm just saying.
Bahahaha! Yeahh thinking it is pretty funny too... Probably not the best way to think about it, as it was yearsss ago and I don't know if it was THE Anderson Silva as I assume that's the same as saying he's beaten a 'Juan Garcia' (cuz there's probably a million dudes with that name)... Now that y'all mention it, it's a wtf on my part. My bad... Haha GL to everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by crowat:
LOL
<3 this MMA math.
Bahahaha! Yeahh thinking it is pretty funny too... Probably not the best way to think about it, as it was yearsss ago and I don't know if it was THE Anderson Silva as I assume that's the same as saying he's beaten a 'Juan Garcia' (cuz there's probably a million dudes with that name)... Now that y'all mention it, it's a wtf on my part. My bad... Haha GL to everyone.