Well, I guess I have Joe B was a single bet instead of a parlay. Wow, is Hendricks ever screwing up his career. The guy should not be a MW at that height. He reminds me of Palharas in reverse - an undersized, cube MW, who finally cut weight to get to WW - Johny is going the other way with the same body type.
I wish I jumped on this earlier, but Bader is in his prime, Rashad will have some ring rust, and he's not the aggressive fighter he once was. I think Bader can win 2-3 rounds
Bader +115 $40 wins $46
Well, I guess I have Joe B was a single bet instead of a parlay. Wow, is Hendricks ever screwing up his career. The guy should not be a MW at that height. He reminds me of Palharas in reverse - an undersized, cube MW, who finally cut weight to get to WW - Johny is going the other way with the same body type.
I wish I jumped on this earlier, but Bader is in his prime, Rashad will have some ring rust, and he's not the aggressive fighter he once was. I think Bader can win 2-3 rounds
Looks Jordan gives up a fair amount of reach - Someone's going down
Gus has decent TDD. If he can keep Cormier at range, which is no easy task for sure, he can make him pay. Even in the clinch, he might be able to get in some knees and elbows. You know Cormier's plan will be sticking to him like glue and not letting him go, riding on his back, wearing him down. Hopefully Gus can keep his distance.
Gus +200 $20 wins $40
Jordan ITD +230 $20 wins $46
Looks Jordan gives up a fair amount of reach - Someone's going down
Gus has decent TDD. If he can keep Cormier at range, which is no easy task for sure, he can make him pay. Even in the clinch, he might be able to get in some knees and elbows. You know Cormier's plan will be sticking to him like glue and not letting him go, riding on his back, wearing him down. Hopefully Gus can keep his distance.