Posted:
#1
A few early thoughts:
Lots of fighters I don't know much about so I'll be looking for some good ideas.
I'll be on Viana
Probably Cummins - Cavalcante is not known for conditioning and Big Pat should be able to wear him down and stay out of trouble. If he makes it out of the first few minutes it should be his fight.
I'll be fading Big Nog, even if it's riding Struve who is ALMOST as much of a gamble, but I think Nog is so damaged.
I don't know what to think of Rua and little Nog at this point
I will also be on Maia. I'm surprised he's not a bigger fav - Magny's game of grappling and tying guys up will only get him in trouble
I'm surprised Palelei is that big of a fav vs Silva but I'm not sure where Bigfoot is at right now. He looked so bad coming off TRT
It is so tough betting Rousey right now with the crazy odds that she dictates. But a prop in R1 or TKO might be a good play
