Square bet but whatever!! These lines will get worse soon Albert "Einstein" Tumenov -400 Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo -800 Risk CA$ 100.00 To WinCA$ 40.63
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Square bet but whatever!! These lines will get worse soon Albert "Einstein" Tumenov -400 Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo -800 Risk CA$ 100.00 To WinCA$ 40.63
I would take Werdum inside the distance over a submission. I think he can do it, but I don't want to look past his striking. His striking looked perfect against Browne. He beat the breaks off him for 5 straight rounds
I would take Werdum inside the distance over a submission. I think he can do it, but I don't want to look past his striking. His striking looked perfect against Browne. He beat the breaks off him for 5 straight rounds
I would take Werdum inside the distance over a submission. I think he can do it, but I don't want to look past his striking. His striking looked perfect against Browne. He beat the breaks off him for 5 straight rounds
That's a good point. I'll probably let it ride since I'm not betting very much. I might be alone thinking this way, but I think werdums striking is equal to cains and I think cains ground game is equal to werdums. I stress ground game and not BJJ. They don't give out black belts for wrestling but Cain can get a dominant position and not give it up.
Should be a beauty. Nothing beats a HW title fight
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
I would take Werdum inside the distance over a submission. I think he can do it, but I don't want to look past his striking. His striking looked perfect against Browne. He beat the breaks off him for 5 straight rounds
That's a good point. I'll probably let it ride since I'm not betting very much. I might be alone thinking this way, but I think werdums striking is equal to cains and I think cains ground game is equal to werdums. I stress ground game and not BJJ. They don't give out black belts for wrestling but Cain can get a dominant position and not give it up.
Should be a beauty. Nothing beats a HW title fight
This is surprising to me. The oddsmakers are basically predicting a 1st round tko or decision from Cain. Dec is a little more than 2/1. And ITD starts 3/1 R1 and goes down 4/1 5/1 "ish" as fight goes on
Cain in R3 or 4 is what I'm thinking
This is surprising to me. The oddsmakers are basically predicting a 1st round tko or decision from Cain. Dec is a little more than 2/1. And ITD starts 3/1 R1 and goes down 4/1 5/1 "ish" as fight goes on
Werdum's guard is greater than Cain's top game (which is among the best). There is not a fighter out there that can hang in his guard. That's why he literally waived Travis Browne to come lay on top of him, and Travis knew better and made him stand back up. His guard is insane, can't stress it enough. Cain wants no part of his ground game in any position.
Werdum's guard is greater than Cain's top game (which is among the best). There is not a fighter out there that can hang in his guard. That's why he literally waived Travis Browne to come lay on top of him, and Travis knew better and made him stand back up. His guard is insane, can't stress it enough. Cain wants no part of his ground game in any position.