For Nelson, I worry about his speed (or lack thereof) more than him gassing. Reem is not known for cardio himself. I think Country can take a few shots to land a good shot. Reem's chin is not that good and Country hits as hard as almost anyone
For Nelson, I worry about his speed (or lack thereof) more than him gassing. Reem is not known for cardio himself. I think Country can take a few shots to land a good shot. Reem's chin is not that good and Country hits as hard as almost anyone
I'll follow O's lead on this one. Wrestling. I also know she is very bitter about this fight's lack of promo by the UFC and I think she makes a statement.
Risk
CA$50.00
To Win
CA$31.25
I'll follow O's lead on this one. Wrestling. I also know she is very bitter about this fight's lack of promo by the UFC and I think she makes a statement.