Bones/Cormier - The anticipation for this fight rivals the most of all time. The uncertainty of Brock/Carwin, Cain/JDS, etc. I think Jones' length is going to be the difference. From the outside, or even in the clinch with knees. Jones by late TKO
Cerrone/Jury - Cerrone's on tear that I think is much more substantial than Jury's. Jury isn't finishing fights leaving you saying "oh Wow!". Cerrone is. He made his mistake vs. Pettis and I don't think he will again. If Jury has any chance, it is that he is somehow able to hold Cerrone down for a decision. But I don't think so. Cerrone by TKO
Tavares/Nate - I think that Nate is better all around and as long as his chin holds up I think he can win in any fashion, including decision. I expect Tavares to be outsized. Tavares' best shot is trying to take the fight deep and win late if Nate fades. Nate by sub
LOmbard/Burkman - Lombard is going to be a tough guy to beat right now. Has all the tools. and Burkman is not the guy to do it. Hector KO
Castillo/Felder - Castillo doesn't mind making a fight boring. I think he'll clinch the whole fight if he has to to avoid a big shot and win a Dec
Jordan KO
Dunham/Damn - Dunham is still relevant. Damn is not at the top of his game. But these are two very resilient guys who can get in long, messy battles. So the -500+ is tough to take. Dunham by dec but I think this can end a lot of different ways
So I guess thats all favs!
A few thoughts on a few fights
Bones/Cormier - The anticipation for this fight rivals the most of all time. The uncertainty of Brock/Carwin, Cain/JDS, etc. I think Jones' length is going to be the difference. From the outside, or even in the clinch with knees. Jones by late TKO
Cerrone/Jury - Cerrone's on tear that I think is much more substantial than Jury's. Jury isn't finishing fights leaving you saying "oh Wow!". Cerrone is. He made his mistake vs. Pettis and I don't think he will again. If Jury has any chance, it is that he is somehow able to hold Cerrone down for a decision. But I don't think so. Cerrone by TKO
Tavares/Nate - I think that Nate is better all around and as long as his chin holds up I think he can win in any fashion, including decision. I expect Tavares to be outsized. Tavares' best shot is trying to take the fight deep and win late if Nate fades. Nate by sub
LOmbard/Burkman - Lombard is going to be a tough guy to beat right now. Has all the tools. and Burkman is not the guy to do it. Hector KO
Castillo/Felder - Castillo doesn't mind making a fight boring. I think he'll clinch the whole fight if he has to to avoid a big shot and win a Dec
Jordan KO
Dunham/Damn - Dunham is still relevant. Damn is not at the top of his game. But these are two very resilient guys who can get in long, messy battles. So the -500+ is tough to take. Dunham by dec but I think this can end a lot of different ways
Bones/Cormier - The anticipation for this fight rivals the most of all time. The uncertainty of Brock/Carwin, Cain/JDS, etc. I think Jones' length is going to be the difference. From the outside, or even in the clinch with knees. Jones by late TKO
Cerrone/Jury - Cerrone's on tear that I think is much more substantial than Jury's. Jury isn't finishing fights leaving you saying "oh Wow!". Cerrone is. He made his mistake vs. Pettis and I don't think he will again. If Jury has any chance, it is that he is somehow able to hold Cerrone down for a decision. But I don't think so. Cerrone by TKO
Tavares/Nate - I think that Nate is better all around and as long as his chin holds up I think he can win in any fashion, including decision. I expect Tavares to be outsized. Tavares' best shot is trying to take the fight deep and win late if Nate fades. Nate by sub
LOmbard/Burkman - Lombard is going to be a tough guy to beat right now. Has all the tools. and Burkman is not the guy to do it. Hector KO
Castillo/Felder - Castillo doesn't mind making a fight boring. I think he'll clinch the whole fight if he has to to avoid a big shot and win a Dec
Jordan KO
Dunham/Damn - Dunham is still relevant. Damn is not at the top of his game. But these are two very resilient guys who can get in long, messy battles. So the -500+ is tough to take. Dunham by dec but I think this can end a lot of different ways
So I guess thats all favs!
very chalky, but it might turn out like that Sawman!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
A few thoughts on a few fights
Bones/Cormier - The anticipation for this fight rivals the most of all time. The uncertainty of Brock/Carwin, Cain/JDS, etc. I think Jones' length is going to be the difference. From the outside, or even in the clinch with knees. Jones by late TKO
Cerrone/Jury - Cerrone's on tear that I think is much more substantial than Jury's. Jury isn't finishing fights leaving you saying "oh Wow!". Cerrone is. He made his mistake vs. Pettis and I don't think he will again. If Jury has any chance, it is that he is somehow able to hold Cerrone down for a decision. But I don't think so. Cerrone by TKO
Tavares/Nate - I think that Nate is better all around and as long as his chin holds up I think he can win in any fashion, including decision. I expect Tavares to be outsized. Tavares' best shot is trying to take the fight deep and win late if Nate fades. Nate by sub
LOmbard/Burkman - Lombard is going to be a tough guy to beat right now. Has all the tools. and Burkman is not the guy to do it. Hector KO
Castillo/Felder - Castillo doesn't mind making a fight boring. I think he'll clinch the whole fight if he has to to avoid a big shot and win a Dec
Jordan KO
Dunham/Damn - Dunham is still relevant. Damn is not at the top of his game. But these are two very resilient guys who can get in long, messy battles. So the -500+ is tough to take. Dunham by dec but I think this can end a lot of different ways
So I guess thats all favs!
very chalky, but it might turn out like that Sawman!!!!!!
But what an egotistical, unlikeable, disrespectful person
Pretty much every fighter pushes aside negativity after the fight, shakes hands, moves on, shows the respect to the opponent that this sport encourages.
Jones may be the best mma fighter ever...
But what an egotistical, unlikeable, disrespectful person
Pretty much every fighter pushes aside negativity after the fight, shakes hands, moves on, shows the respect to the opponent that this sport encourages.