Posted:
#1
Just a few thoughts:
Only plays so far are a small tail play on Samman and Faber ITD
Faber/Rivera - I think it was "OonO" who said this has 2nd Round RNC written all over it. Exactly. Faber probably beats Riv standing but he has no advantage to do so. Should secure a TD relatively easily and work his magic from there.
Ferguson/Trujillo - what a tilt this should be. Someone's going down!
Duffee/Hamilton - This can't go long either, Duffee definitely more polished and SHOULD win but I've grown wary of these HW battles. Either guy can land fight ending shot
Schaub/Browne - Browne ITD for sure - Schaub will not be able to hang for long. Can't see him winning a clinch or TD battle either
Melendez/Pettis - another beauty. Pettis is so great. I'm really interested to see what Melendez is made of
Lawler/Hendricks - I think this will be a fairly close Hendricks decision similar to the first one
Good luck all!
