I am unfortunately extremely busy start to finish this weekend and I think I have to miss this card. Don't even think I will pvr as it will take so long to get to it
Good luck on your plays fellas
I am unfortunately extremely busy start to finish this weekend and I think I have to miss this card. Don't even think I will pvr as it will take so long to get to it
I am unfortunately extremely busy start to finish this weekend and I think I have to miss this card. Don't even think I will pvr as it will take so long to get to it
Good luck on your plays fellas
good luck Sawman.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I am unfortunately extremely busy start to finish this weekend and I think I have to miss this card. Don't even think I will pvr as it will take so long to get to it