i really like cerrone.....Poirier.....and romero.......whos with me?......also I wanted to get some perspectives on cruz......mighty large odds for a guy that hasn't fought in a couple years.....mizugaki is a gamer.....anyone seeing a loss from a rusty cruz?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
i really like cerrone.....Poirier.....and romero.......whos with me?......also I wanted to get some perspectives on cruz......mighty large odds for a guy that hasn't fought in a couple years.....mizugaki is a gamer.....anyone seeing a loss from a rusty cruz?
I'm on the McGregor bandwagon and like him a lot more than Poirier. I think he will stop Dustin. I think the best way to play the Cruz/Mizugaki fight is to play the over 2.5 rounds prop. I'm also leaning towards Cerrone but am torn on Kennedy/Romero. Leaning Kennedy I think.
I'm on the McGregor bandwagon and like him a lot more than Poirier. I think he will stop Dustin. I think the best way to play the Cruz/Mizugaki fight is to play the over 2.5 rounds prop. I'm also leaning towards Cerrone but am torn on Kennedy/Romero. Leaning Kennedy I think.
Good luck buddy. I switched & went with my Philly boy Alvarez. Is a toss up fight so either of us could win that. On same for rest of the card though, let's get some $$$$.
Good luck buddy. I switched & went with my Philly boy Alvarez. Is a toss up fight so either of us could win that. On same for rest of the card though, let's get some $$$$.
Good luck buddy. I switched & went with my Philly boy Alvarez. Is a toss up fight so either of us could win that. On same for rest of the card though, let's get some $$$$.
Love it man.....gl to u.....can't blame u for riding Eddie......should be a fun night
Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:
Good luck buddy. I switched & went with my Philly boy Alvarez. Is a toss up fight so either of us could win that. On same for rest of the card though, let's get some $$$$.
Love it man.....gl to u.....can't blame u for riding Eddie......should be a fun night