Veteran
Joined: Nov, 2018
Posts: 3615
Posted:
#1
Here goes:
R1 #5 Notorious Hanover- small lean, making 2nd start in ‘24
R2 #2 Decision Day- I picked this one last week when they cancelled the card. Races out of good barn…sleeper
R3 #8 Luke Mcgook- 8 wins in 26 starts this year-good enough for me.
R4 #2 Ignatius- sub 1:50 this year, inside post, 19 on the board out of 34 starts in ‘24
R5 #7 Ainthesamewithoutu- in a great spot tonight. 15 in the money from 24 starts in ‘24
R6 #2 Lunar- 1:48.4 this year, draws inside, 9 wins in ‘24
R7 #10 Music Hall- I hate post position, but trainer is live with his stock!
R8 #1 Hustlenomics- I liked this one last week when they cancelled.
R9 #7 Oakwood Heymiki IR- How good is this one! Wow!
R10 #7 Humble A- I really like these foreign invaders!
R11 #9 Vandiemen Bluechip- horrible post position, but the price is right and field is bad!
R12 #10 Magnifico Hanover- horrible post position with 0 wins in ‘24…..don’t overlook!
R13 #9 Gemini Express- just a feeling! Searching for a bomber!
R14 #7 Curbside Pickup- this one has had a decent year. Races out of the Joe B. barn, live!
BOL to all!
TIP
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Here goes:
R1 #5 Notorious Hanover- small lean, making 2nd start in ‘24
R2 #2 Decision Day- I picked this one last week when they cancelled the card. Races out of good barn…sleeper
R3 #8 Luke Mcgook- 8 wins in 26 starts this year-good enough for me.
R4 #2 Ignatius- sub 1:50 this year, inside post, 19 on the board out of 34 starts in ‘24
R5 #7 Ainthesamewithoutu- in a great spot tonight. 15 in the money from 24 starts in ‘24
R6 #2 Lunar- 1:48.4 this year, draws inside, 9 wins in ‘24
R7 #10 Music Hall- I hate post position, but trainer is live with his stock!
R8 #1 Hustlenomics- I liked this one last week when they cancelled.
R9 #7 Oakwood Heymiki IR- How good is this one! Wow!
R10 #7 Humble A- I really like these foreign invaders!
R11 #9 Vandiemen Bluechip- horrible post position, but the price is right and field is bad!
R12 #10 Magnifico Hanover- horrible post position with 0 wins in ‘24…..don’t overlook!
R13 #9 Gemini Express- just a feeling! Searching for a bomber!
R14 #7 Curbside Pickup- this one has had a decent year. Races out of the Joe B. barn, live!
BOL to all!
TIP