Hall of Fame
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 25532
Posted:
#1
Linda Rice won 5 yesterday & she's got one already today.
RACE 4 is another 2 year old MSW with 10 going. Yeah, no scratches.
#2 Junior/Mott. People say Mott doesn't try hard with 1st timers but I don't know about that.
#3 Santana/Pletcher
#4 Jersey Guy is owned by the Parcells family. He ran 3rd in his only try @ 9-1. Guess Parcells didn't play this guy.
#5 is a first timer & I like the Tyler/Bill Walsh combo
#6 trainer Kenny McPeek is winning @ 25% & attracts Johnny V
#7 Franco/Pletcher firster
#10 Prat/Brown firster
Who the hell knows?
WPS #5 Real Restraint
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Linda Rice won 5 yesterday & she's got one already today.
RACE 4 is another 2 year old MSW with 10 going. Yeah, no scratches.
#2 Junior/Mott. People say Mott doesn't try hard with 1st timers but I don't know about that.
#3 Santana/Pletcher
#4 Jersey Guy is owned by the Parcells family. He ran 3rd in his only try @ 9-1. Guess Parcells didn't play this guy.
#5 is a first timer & I like the Tyler/Bill Walsh combo
#6 trainer Kenny McPeek is winning @ 25% & attracts Johnny V
#7 Franco/Pletcher firster
#10 Prat/Brown firster
Who the hell knows?
WPS #5 Real Restraint