FAIRGROUNDS RACE 6 #4 DEMOLITION DUKE ML 10-1
"""""""""""""""""""""""11 #8 TRACK PHANTOM ML 8-1
TAMPA BAY RACE 5 #1 LATE CALL ML 3-1
Had 3 others but they scratched today.
FAIRGROUNDS RACE 6 #4 DEMOLITION DUKE ML 10-1
"""""""""""""""""""""""11 #8 TRACK PHANTOM ML 8-1
TAMPA BAY RACE 5 #1 LATE CALL ML 3-1
Had 3 others but they scratched today.
FAIRGROUNDS RACE 6 #4 DEMOLITION DUKE ML 10-1
"""""""""""""""""""""""11 #8 TRACK PHANTOM ML 8-1
TAMPA BAY RACE 5 #1 LATE CALL ML 3-1
Had 3 others but they scratched today.
Sucks when you cap a couple of tracks, get a couple you like & then they scratch. Kind of a bummer.
Had a couple at Fairgrounds but it turned up muddy.
I'll just muddle around till I can huddle around the NFL
C what I did there dontcha
Sucks when you cap a couple of tracks, get a couple you like & then they scratch. Kind of a bummer.
Had a couple at Fairgrounds but it turned up muddy.
I'll just muddle around till I can huddle around the NFL
C what I did there dontcha
