Take a shot at our Derby Day Challenge this weekend for a pool of $500 in Amazon gift cards.
Prizing:
1st - $250 Amazon gift card
2nd - $150 Amazon git card
3rd - $100 Amazon gift card
Just like all of our contests this is free to enter!
Take a shot at our Derby Day Challenge this weekend for a pool of $500 in Amazon gift cards.
Prizing:
1st - $250 Amazon gift card
2nd - $150 Amazon git card
3rd - $100 Amazon gift card
Just like all of our contests this is free to enter!
Take a shot at our Derby Day Challenge this weekend for a pool of $500 in Amazon gift cards.
Prizing:
1st - $250 Amazon gift card
2nd - $150 Amazon git card
3rd - $100 Amazon gift card
Just like all of our contests this is free to enter!
We want a contest! We want a contest! We want a contest!
Actually, we'll settle for a response.
Not for nuttin but Crusher asked the question over a month ago.
We don't need no stinkin gift cards. We'll settle for some COVERS swag. I wear my hoodie in the winter & my T-shirt during the rest of the year.
Can ya give the brothers an answer? I'll even throw in a ...
Pretty Please??
We want a contest! We want a contest! We want a contest!
Actually, we'll settle for a response.
Not for nuttin but Crusher asked the question over a month ago.
We don't need no stinkin gift cards. We'll settle for some COVERS swag. I wear my hoodie in the winter & my T-shirt during the rest of the year.
Can ya give the brothers an answer? I'll even throw in a ...
Pretty Please??
I see my comment was deleted.
I guess its easier for covers to delete it rather then explain why I never receive swag for 2nd place in Derby contest .
Ive been waiting a few years now guys.
I see my comment was deleted.
I guess its easier for covers to delete it rather then explain why I never receive swag for 2nd place in Derby contest .
Ive been waiting a few years now guys.
Hey Crusher13 & Midnight1: 2025 contest is up, making a new post on that now with a link to the contest, as well be sure to check out the post djbrow made for the forum contest which will offer swag as prizing. - Derby Forum Contest
Hey Crusher13 & Midnight1: 2025 contest is up, making a new post on that now with a link to the contest, as well be sure to check out the post djbrow made for the forum contest which will offer swag as prizing. - Derby Forum Contest
Hey vetdrm,
I believe djbrow asked a few questions already in his Derby post around the prize you won. I'd get back to him on that and we will be sure to get things sorted.
Hey vetdrm,
I believe djbrow asked a few questions already in his Derby post around the prize you won. I'd get back to him on that and we will be sure to get things sorted.
