Zion - Capitol Reef - Bryce Canyon - Vegas trip review
Good stuff, goggles. I love the Big 5 Utah national parks. I haven't been in years though. Glacier is awesome too. I've been all around the western states hiking and climbing but I haven't been to Alaska though. The mrs has been but on a cruise with her mother, which is a little different. I think we'll try to make it up next year. We're based in the NW now so it'd be nice to make it a 2 week adventure through Oregon, Washington, then Alaska.
Good stuff, goggles. I love the Big 5 Utah national parks. I haven't been in years though. Glacier is awesome too. I've been all around the western states hiking and climbing but I haven't been to Alaska though. The mrs has been but on a cruise with her mother, which is a little different. I think we'll try to make it up next year. We're based in the NW now so it'd be nice to make it a 2 week adventure through Oregon, Washington, then Alaska.
ST Stu - So many Alaska options can be found on a keyboard, confusing which to try. Must be nice living in the west. We have to fly and rent a truck everytime. Gets costly. Vetdrm - my youth is looooong gone
It is. I could never live in Iowa or Nebraska, states like that. Fine states, i'm sure, with fine people. I just can't be more than a couple of hours from the mountains, or a couple hours from the ocean. I'm from California, the whole state is mostly mountains with a huge valley in the middle. Not necessarily big on fine people but i've literally had a day where I snow boarded in the morning, surfed in the afternoon, then took in an opera in the evening. And then a night cap. Can't beat it.
The Pacific Northwest does have some fine people and plenty of beautiful nature everywhere. And it allows me to be back and forth to California.
ST Stu - So many Alaska options can be found on a keyboard, confusing which to try. Must be nice living in the west. We have to fly and rent a truck everytime. Gets costly. Vetdrm - my youth is looooong gone
It is. I could never live in Iowa or Nebraska, states like that. Fine states, i'm sure, with fine people. I just can't be more than a couple of hours from the mountains, or a couple hours from the ocean. I'm from California, the whole state is mostly mountains with a huge valley in the middle. Not necessarily big on fine people but i've literally had a day where I snow boarded in the morning, surfed in the afternoon, then took in an opera in the evening. And then a night cap. Can't beat it.
The Pacific Northwest does have some fine people and plenty of beautiful nature everywhere. And it allows me to be back and forth to California.
Sounds like a great trip.
On a side note... google David Paulides.
This guy is an ex-cop and private investigator who has been researching the mysterious disappearances of THOUSANDS of National Park visitors. Here's the kicker... nearly ALL the time the bodies are NEVER found.
Very intriguing story and truly very baffling.
Sounds like a great trip.
On a side note... google David Paulides.
This guy is an ex-cop and private investigator who has been researching the mysterious disappearances of THOUSANDS of National Park visitors. Here's the kicker... nearly ALL the time the bodies are NEVER found.
Very intriguing story and truly very baffling.
The thumbnails for his Youtube videos look spooky as sh*t. I might check out a couple after the game and I will look for his books next time i'm in Powell's.
The thumbnails for his Youtube videos look spooky as sh*t. I might check out a couple after the game and I will look for his books next time i'm in Powell's.
"The sky was amazing! Never knew how big the Milky Way actually is until now"
And the Milky Way is only one galaxy in the universe. So it's not how big the Milky Way is, it's how small and totally insignificant we are here on this planet Earth. We are like one grain of sand on the entire world's beaches. Flea garbage on an elephant's azz!!!
There's nothing like getting out into the Great Outdoors is there???
"The sky was amazing! Never knew how big the Milky Way actually is until now"
And the Milky Way is only one galaxy in the universe. So it's not how big the Milky Way is, it's how small and totally insignificant we are here on this planet Earth. We are like one grain of sand on the entire world's beaches. Flea garbage on an elephant's azz!!!
There's nothing like getting out into the Great Outdoors is there???
"The sky was amazing! Never knew how big the Milky Way actually is until now"And the Milky Way is only one galaxy in the universe. So it's not how big the Milky Way is, it's how small and totally insignificant we are here on this planet Earth. We are like one grain of sand on the entire world's beaches. Flea garbage on an elephant's azz!!!There's nothing like getting out into the Great Outdoors is there???
Nope. There are people who never get to enjoy it.
"The sky was amazing! Never knew how big the Milky Way actually is until now"And the Milky Way is only one galaxy in the universe. So it's not how big the Milky Way is, it's how small and totally insignificant we are here on this planet Earth. We are like one grain of sand on the entire world's beaches. Flea garbage on an elephant's azz!!!There's nothing like getting out into the Great Outdoors is there???
Nope. There are people who never get to enjoy it.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
