How have I never heard of this dumbass festival. And if you care enough should just look this up, this is some of the sickest shit you'll ever see. How the fuck does somebody even fathom signing off on an event like this? If you can even call this an event. Just a bunch of fucking Third World neanderthals that get off on hurting these dogs. My god just bombed that dirty fucking jungle that they live in. I donated $20 to change.org and signed a petition. It's not much but I do what a can. Maybe some of you will as well
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
How have I never heard of this dumbass festival. And if you care enough should just look this up, this is some of the sickest shit you'll ever see. How the fuck does somebody even fathom signing off on an event like this? If you can even call this an event. Just a bunch of fucking Third World neanderthals that get off on hurting these dogs. My god just bombed that dirty fucking jungle that they live in. I donated $20 to change.org and signed a petition. It's not much but I do what a can. Maybe some of you will as well