I have been using youwager for quite some time. They contacted me involving an offer so i decided to deposit some money and play, used a bitcoin deposit. I processed a payout a few days later using bitcoin again, I was told It would be completed the following day. All of a sudden today my account is said to be ‘under review’. I have met every guideline for a cashout and this is flat out not right. I will update with the result. Very worried here.
Youwager.eu, scam?? Very worried
Views: 854
Posts: 3
Posted:
#1
I have been using youwager for quite some time. They contacted me involving an offer so i decided to deposit some money and play, used a bitcoin deposit. I processed a payout a few days later using bitcoin again, I was told It would be completed the following day. All of a sudden today my account is said to be ‘under review’. I have met every guideline for a cashout and this is flat out not right. I will update with the result. Very worried here.
Posted:
#2
I would be SHOCKED if Youwager ripped you off. Not that I have any recent experience with them but their reputation is very solid. Just curious, why the withdrawal after only a few days? In-game wagers? Casino play winnings? These types of wagers would delay ANY site payout. What type of wagers and how big a hit did you score?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I would be SHOCKED if Youwager ripped you off. Not that I have any recent experience with them but their reputation is very solid. Just curious, why the withdrawal after only a few days? In-game wagers? Casino play winnings? These types of wagers would delay ANY site payout. What type of wagers and how big a hit did you score?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
