• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    YoutubeTV- Anyone ever tried this to get YT TV for free each week ? (save $40 a month)

    ZiggyDawg
    searchwarrant
    wallstreetcappers
    OlDirtyBaztid
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9102
    Posts: 8
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2018 - 1:33 PM ET #1

    If you want YouTube TV for free , simply get the free trial (7 days) each week by using a different email address (preferably GMail since they give you 15 GB of storage in the first place.)  So cancel every 6 or 7 seven days and reapply for the free trial under a new email address.

    I noticed it doesn't allow me to choose the free trial it advertises if I'm logged in to my original gmail account but when i switched gmail accounts I'm able to choose the free trial.

    I was going to try it out myself but I really don't watch much TV. I watch mostly Yankee games, sports channels, financial news, FoxNews ....etc  ( and whatever else i want as far as movies , TV programs/series goes I simply use torrents to get everything for free even books, magazines, software, games....etc ) and I read a lot even while I'm watching a game if things are slow. I was thinking along the lines that I might forget to cancel and they end up charging me $40. But then again I just now realized I could set up an alarm/reminder on my smartphone to remind me every 6 days  to cancel and reapply every 6 days. Anyone who has more than 1 or 2 accounts can clearly see how easy it is to set up a new gmail account so it's not a hassle at all (and you get 15 GB of cloud service free too so... )

    Anyone else ever try this ? Sounds too good to be true so is this some sort of way to exploit it and save $40 a month and get a ton of channels for free ?

    If anyone tried this , lemme know what happened. I'll probably try this later and update how it works out.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    If you want YouTube TV for free , simply get the free trial (7 days) each week by using a different email address (preferably GMail since they give you 15 GB of storage in the first place.)  So cancel every 6 or 7 seven days and reapply for the free trial under a new email address.

    I noticed it doesn't allow me to choose the free trial it advertises if I'm logged in to my original gmail account but when i switched gmail accounts I'm able to choose the free trial.

    I was going to try it out myself but I really don't watch much TV. I watch mostly Yankee games, sports channels, financial news, FoxNews ....etc  ( and whatever else i want as far as movies , TV programs/series goes I simply use torrents to get everything for free even books, magazines, software, games....etc ) and I read a lot even while I'm watching a game if things are slow. I was thinking along the lines that I might forget to cancel and they end up charging me $40. But then again I just now realized I could set up an alarm/reminder on my smartphone to remind me every 6 days  to cancel and reapply every 6 days. Anyone who has more than 1 or 2 accounts can clearly see how easy it is to set up a new gmail account so it's not a hassle at all (and you get 15 GB of cloud service free too so... )

    Anyone else ever try this ? Sounds too good to be true so is this some sort of way to exploit it and save $40 a month and get a ton of channels for free ?

    If anyone tried this , lemme know what happened. I'll probably try this later and update how it works out.
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2018 - 3:31 PM ET #2

    Update : Awesome News, better than I thought. You can get the free YouTube TV for 7 days and cancel immediately and they STILL let you keep the service for 6-7 days so just reapply then. ALSO pick all the premium channels (about 5-7 channels including Showtime and STARZ) they offer because they also let you keep all of those for free for the 6-7 day period. They also tell you this in their agreement page is you somehow find it hard to believe.

    In short You can't lose. Simply apply (make sure u pick all the additional 7 premium channels) and then cancel immediately and you have all those channels, all HD for free.

    btw they're going to introduce a new NBA channel soon and that will come free too regardless whether it's a premium channel or not. 

    Right now I'm going to look into what kind of NFL channels and games you can get for free with all of this.


    "Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it."
               my thoughts on weed

    Reply
    Update : Awesome News, better than I thought. You can get the free YouTube TV for 7 days and cancel immediately and they STILL let you keep the service for 6-7 days so just reapply then. ALSO pick all the premium channels (about 5-7 channels including Showtime and STARZ) they offer because they also let you keep all of those for free for the 6-7 day period. They also tell you this in their agreement page is you somehow find it hard to believe.

    In short You can't lose. Simply apply (make sure u pick all the additional 7 premium channels) and then cancel immediately and you have all those channels, all HD for free.

    btw they're going to introduce a new NBA channel soon and that will come free too regardless whether it's a premium channel or not. 

    Right now I'm going to look into what kind of NFL channels and games you can get for free with all of this.


    "Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it."
               my thoughts on weed

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2018 - 5:12 PM ET #3

    can you get smithsonian channel and Natgeo on there? 

    Reply

    can you get smithsonian channel and Natgeo on there? 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2018 - 8:14 PM ET #4

    And you think they dont or wont log your IP addy?

    Reply

    And you think they dont or wont log your IP addy?

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2018 - 11:01 PM ET #5

    Search :  Yes and Yes - both "available in all regions"

    wallstreet - I don't think so. I'd bet money that they don't. I had no problem doing this second round of the free trial but maybe they forgot about me. It was about 6 months ago I first tried YouTube TV's free trial.

    In any case if they did monitor the ip address I could easily use a good VPN service I've used before for about $9 month (probably cheaper if you shop around). You still end up saving about $30 a month on something that people are paying $40 a month for.

    But like I said , I don't really watch much tv other than the Yankee games, sports financial news , news ....etc so it probably wouldn't benefit me much if I went out of my way again and use a VPN service if needed.

    =======================

    One other great option is to get an Amazon Firestick and "jailbreak" it (get it at BestBuy for the best price, about $40). You end up with a ton of channels and also the latest movies and a ton of other movies and tv series. A lot of my friends do this and apparently it's really easy to jailbreak the Firestick and they never have any problems. Just go to YouTube for the latest vid instructions 'cause that is the easiest route.
    Reply
    Search :  Yes and Yes - both "available in all regions"

    wallstreet - I don't think so. I'd bet money that they don't. I had no problem doing this second round of the free trial but maybe they forgot about me. It was about 6 months ago I first tried YouTube TV's free trial.

    In any case if they did monitor the ip address I could easily use a good VPN service I've used before for about $9 month (probably cheaper if you shop around). You still end up saving about $30 a month on something that people are paying $40 a month for.

    But like I said , I don't really watch much tv other than the Yankee games, sports financial news , news ....etc so it probably wouldn't benefit me much if I went out of my way again and use a VPN service if needed.

    =======================

    One other great option is to get an Amazon Firestick and "jailbreak" it (get it at BestBuy for the best price, about $40). You end up with a ton of channels and also the latest movies and a ton of other movies and tv series. A lot of my friends do this and apparently it's really easy to jailbreak the Firestick and they never have any problems. Just go to YouTube for the latest vid instructions 'cause that is the easiest route.
     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2018 - 3:44 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Search :  Yes and Yes - both "available in all regions"

    wallstreet - I don't think so. I'd bet money that they don't. I had no problem doing this second round of the free trial but maybe they forgot about me. It was about 6 months ago I first tried YouTube TV's free trial.

    In any case if they did monitor the ip address I could easily use a good VPN service I've used before for about $9 month (probably cheaper if you shop around). You still end up saving about $30 a month on something that people are paying $40 a month for.

    But like I said , I don't really watch much tv other than the Yankee games, sports financial news , news ....etc so it probably wouldn't benefit me much if I went out of my way again and use a VPN service if needed.

    =======================

    One other great option is to get an Amazon Firestick and "jailbreak" it (get it at BestBuy for the best price, about $40). You end up with a ton of channels and also the latest movies and a ton of other movies and tv series. A lot of my friends do this and apparently it's really easy to jailbreak the Firestick and they never have any problems. Just go to YouTube for the latest vid instructions 'cause that is the easiest route.
    you could also use the website that kodi is derived from for movies, called primewire. from there you can just mirror your computer to your tv and stream anything you want on there. all streamed, no downloads. just be sure to use a vpn, like you mentioned, or you can get slammed with a huge fine
    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Search :  Yes and Yes - both "available in all regions"

    wallstreet - I don't think so. I'd bet money that they don't. I had no problem doing this second round of the free trial but maybe they forgot about me. It was about 6 months ago I first tried YouTube TV's free trial.

    In any case if they did monitor the ip address I could easily use a good VPN service I've used before for about $9 month (probably cheaper if you shop around). You still end up saving about $30 a month on something that people are paying $40 a month for.

    But like I said , I don't really watch much tv other than the Yankee games, sports financial news , news ....etc so it probably wouldn't benefit me much if I went out of my way again and use a VPN service if needed.

    =======================

    One other great option is to get an Amazon Firestick and "jailbreak" it (get it at BestBuy for the best price, about $40). You end up with a ton of channels and also the latest movies and a ton of other movies and tv series. A lot of my friends do this and apparently it's really easy to jailbreak the Firestick and they never have any problems. Just go to YouTube for the latest vid instructions 'cause that is the easiest route.
    you could also use the website that kodi is derived from for movies, called primewire. from there you can just mirror your computer to your tv and stream anything you want on there. all streamed, no downloads. just be sure to use a vpn, like you mentioned, or you can get slammed with a huge fine
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2018 - 7:22 PM ET #7

    yeah ODB , I think that's how my cousin does it with the Amazon firestick, he uses that Kodi software you add into it. So your not actually "jailbreaking"  the firestick since your adding media software Kodi and exploiting something in it to get all channels free. ( I read an article recently that says it's not actually "jailbreaking"  like you can do with Apple products. People have been doing it for years with no problems.
            I'm definitely going to do this before football season begins. I can't believe I've never heard of this firestick thing before; it's been around for years now.


    ================================

    BTW  I forgot to mention that you can use the YouTube TV app for your smartphone :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.youtube.unplugged

    get all the channels for free streaming on your phone, impress your friends and walk around like a boss lol.
    Reply
    yeah ODB , I think that's how my cousin does it with the Amazon firestick, he uses that Kodi software you add into it. So your not actually "jailbreaking"  the firestick since your adding media software Kodi and exploiting something in it to get all channels free. ( I read an article recently that says it's not actually "jailbreaking"  like you can do with Apple products. People have been doing it for years with no problems.
            I'm definitely going to do this before football season begins. I can't believe I've never heard of this firestick thing before; it's been around for years now.


    ================================

    BTW  I forgot to mention that you can use the YouTube TV app for your smartphone :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.youtube.unplugged

    get all the channels for free streaming on your phone, impress your friends and walk around like a boss lol.
     
     
    BRYANTBARZAL
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2018 - 8:31 AM ET #8

    YouTube TV not available where I live. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

    Reply

    YouTube TV not available where I live. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,890
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,952
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,263
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,265
    • Week 6 Money 5,817
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.