What method do you guys use to send ur cash winnings home ? I'm doing a check from sportsbook.ag . Just wondering how crazy are the tellers gonna look at me when I bring my 800 dollar weird looking check ?
Your Withdrawal Method
What method do you guys use to send ur cash winnings home ? I'm doing a check from sportsbook.ag . Just wondering how crazy are the tellers gonna look at me when I bring my 800 dollar weird looking check ?
$800 isn't a lot so you're probably good. Who do you bank with? I used to deposit checks into Wells Fargo. They were 2 or 3 grand back then. I forget. The first time the teller looked at me funny and I told her to get her manager. I said that I had too much money in the account to be looked at that way and that I deserved the benefit of the doubt. To just deposit the damn thing. Never had an issue after that. Then I did the bank wire thing for a while. Now I just take it in Crypto. Kinda lets you pay taxes on ill-gotten gains. Keep the T-men off your back.
What method do you guys use to send ur cash winnings home ? I'm doing a check from sportsbook.ag . Just wondering how crazy are the tellers gonna look at me when I bring my 800 dollar weird looking check ?
$800 isn't a lot so you're probably good. Who do you bank with? I used to deposit checks into Wells Fargo. They were 2 or 3 grand back then. I forget. The first time the teller looked at me funny and I told her to get her manager. I said that I had too much money in the account to be looked at that way and that I deserved the benefit of the doubt. To just deposit the damn thing. Never had an issue after that. Then I did the bank wire thing for a while. Now I just take it in Crypto. Kinda lets you pay taxes on ill-gotten gains. Keep the T-men off your back.
Deposit USD. Withdraw Bitcoin to Blockchain account from there send Bitcoin to Coinbase account in Coinbase account sell Bitcoin for USD then transfer to -
PayPal account from PayPal account transfer to Bank account . Once my withdrawal is approved ( 15-24 hrs ) money is in my bank account in minutes without leaving the house. ( sometimes it gets held up @ Coinbase for hours waiting on miners ). This might sound like a lot to go through , its not , its fast and simple. The last check I received from overseas was from Singapore ..what a pain in the A*s that was..
hit a 3 team and 4 team MLB tonight $100 each ...paid $2600 , cashed out @ 10:30 by tomorrow at this time $ will be in my bank.
the reason I go through PayPal is because the funds are immediately available in my Bank vs waiting few days for bank to clear deposit from Coinbase.
PIT / DET / CIN PIT / CIN / SEA / SD
Deposit USD. Withdraw Bitcoin to Blockchain account from there send Bitcoin to Coinbase account in Coinbase account sell Bitcoin for USD then transfer to -
PayPal account from PayPal account transfer to Bank account . Once my withdrawal is approved ( 15-24 hrs ) money is in my bank account in minutes without leaving the house. ( sometimes it gets held up @ Coinbase for hours waiting on miners ). This might sound like a lot to go through , its not , its fast and simple. The last check I received from overseas was from Singapore ..what a pain in the A*s that was..
hit a 3 team and 4 team MLB tonight $100 each ...paid $2600 , cashed out @ 10:30 by tomorrow at this time $ will be in my bank.
the reason I go through PayPal is because the funds are immediately available in my Bank vs waiting few days for bank to clear deposit from Coinbase.
PIT / DET / CIN PIT / CIN / SEA / SD
What method do you guys use to send ur cash winnings home ? I'm doing a check from sportsbook.ag . Just wondering how crazy are the tellers gonna look at me when I bring my 800 dollar weird looking check ?
Always Deposit using ATM ![]()
What method do you guys use to send ur cash winnings home ? I'm doing a check from sportsbook.ag . Just wondering how crazy are the tellers gonna look at me when I bring my 800 dollar weird looking check ?
Always Deposit using ATM ![]()
Deposit USD. Withdraw Bitcoin to Blockchain account from there send Bitcoin to Coinbase account in Coinbase account sell Bitcoin for USD then transfer to - PayPal account from PayPal account transfer to Bank account . Once my withdrawal is approved ( 15-24 hrs ) money is in my bank account in minutes without leaving the house. ( sometimes it gets held up @ Coinbase for hours waiting on miners ). This might sound like a lot to go through , its not , its fast and simple. The last check I received from overseas was from Singapore ..what a pain in the A*s that was.. hit a 3 team and 4 team MLB tonight $100 each ...paid $2600 , cashed out @ 10:30 by tomorrow at this time $ will be in my bank. the reason I go through PayPal is because the funds are immediately available in my Bank vs waiting few days for bank to clear deposit from Coinbase. PIT / DET / CIN PIT / CIN / SEA / SD
All of this.
Deposit USD. Withdraw Bitcoin to Blockchain account from there send Bitcoin to Coinbase account in Coinbase account sell Bitcoin for USD then transfer to - PayPal account from PayPal account transfer to Bank account . Once my withdrawal is approved ( 15-24 hrs ) money is in my bank account in minutes without leaving the house. ( sometimes it gets held up @ Coinbase for hours waiting on miners ). This might sound like a lot to go through , its not , its fast and simple. The last check I received from overseas was from Singapore ..what a pain in the A*s that was.. hit a 3 team and 4 team MLB tonight $100 each ...paid $2600 , cashed out @ 10:30 by tomorrow at this time $ will be in my bank. the reason I go through PayPal is because the funds are immediately available in my Bank vs waiting few days for bank to clear deposit from Coinbase. PIT / DET / CIN PIT / CIN / SEA / SD
All of this.
3 AM email from Bovada , Thank you for your recent withdrawal request dated 22-08-2020 for the amount of USD 2600.00 Your withdrawal has been processed for the approved amount of USD 2600.00 to your Bitcoin wallet address. Rolled out at 4 am , Money in my Bank before I finished my coffee.
Sure beats waiting and wondering on a Hello Kitty Check from the Philippines .
knowing the wait on a check 14-30 days you tend not to cash out so you have $ for action and wind up losing ... using Bitcoin is almost like going to the window after the game a collecting $ .
3 AM email from Bovada , Thank you for your recent withdrawal request dated 22-08-2020 for the amount of USD 2600.00 Your withdrawal has been processed for the approved amount of USD 2600.00 to your Bitcoin wallet address. Rolled out at 4 am , Money in my Bank before I finished my coffee.
Sure beats waiting and wondering on a Hello Kitty Check from the Philippines .
knowing the wait on a check 14-30 days you tend not to cash out so you have $ for action and wind up losing ... using Bitcoin is almost like going to the window after the game a collecting $ .
My largest check from 5dimes was for 3,500 and it came via fedex. It had a Canadian bank on it so I did have to pay a foreign transaction fee but the check did clear and I had funds the next day. Teller did look at it oddly only because in America they don't see Canadian checks often but her boss approved it. Nowadays, I do bitcoin because it is instant and you can withdraw a lot more faster.
My largest check from 5dimes was for 3,500 and it came via fedex. It had a Canadian bank on it so I did have to pay a foreign transaction fee but the check did clear and I had funds the next day. Teller did look at it oddly only because in America they don't see Canadian checks often but her boss approved it. Nowadays, I do bitcoin because it is instant and you can withdraw a lot more faster.
My largest check from 5dimes was for 3,500 and it came via fedex. It had a Canadian bank on it so I did have to pay a foreign transaction fee but the check did clear and I had funds the next day. Teller did look at it oddly only because in America they don't see Canadian checks often but her boss approved it. Nowadays, I do bitcoin because it is instant and you can withdraw a lot more faster.
BM checks used to come out of Canada too.
My largest check from 5dimes was for 3,500 and it came via fedex. It had a Canadian bank on it so I did have to pay a foreign transaction fee but the check did clear and I had funds the next day. Teller did look at it oddly only because in America they don't see Canadian checks often but her boss approved it. Nowadays, I do bitcoin because it is instant and you can withdraw a lot more faster.
BM checks used to come out of Canada too.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
