Your dreams when you sleep.
Views: 1058
Posts: 19
Posted:
#2
I dream very infrequently, or at least that's what I remember.
But I still remember some nightmares from my childhood very vividly.
I also vividly remember having a few dreams where people who passed away appeared to be sending messages of comfort.
Whether that was true or not is debatable. But it was comforting nonetheless.
I dream very infrequently, or at least that's what I remember.
But I still remember some nightmares from my childhood very vividly.
I also vividly remember having a few dreams where people who passed away appeared to be sending messages of comfort.
Whether that was true or not is debatable. But it was comforting nonetheless.
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
There is a lot of truth in that statement.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
There is a lot of truth in that statement.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
That's a very good point. I knew that especially protein causes all sorts of unpleasant dreams. Chicken breast before bed time is over. 
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
That's a very good point. I knew that especially protein causes all sorts of unpleasant dreams. Chicken breast before bed time is over. 
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
And if you season that meat with anything spicy, it is likely to occur more. Something about Cayenne pepper makes you dream vividly if you have it before you fall asleep.
It's very strange. Plus as adults, we're really not supposed to eat anything right before bed. That's how you get that "middle-aged gut chunk."
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
Don't eat late before you go to bed. For some reason, you're likely to dream more.
And if you season that meat with anything spicy, it is likely to occur more. Something about Cayenne pepper makes you dream vividly if you have it before you fall asleep.
It's very strange. Plus as adults, we're really not supposed to eat anything right before bed. That's how you get that "middle-aged gut chunk."
Posted:
#10
I'm doing everything wrong.
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......

No more slugging beer at night, grinding out extra inning wagers, eating a late drunken dinner smothered with salsa 30 minutes before bed.
I'm doing everything wrong.
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......

No more slugging beer at night, grinding out extra inning wagers, eating a late drunken dinner smothered with salsa 30 minutes before bed.
Posted:
#12
Try taking 10mg of Melatonin before you go to bed. You should sleep like a baby. Stuff is a little pricey, I get mine at CVS or Rite Aid. They always have two for one on all vitamins. Maybe try 5mg first, stuff can make you over sleep.
Try taking 10mg of Melatonin before you go to bed. You should sleep like a baby. Stuff is a little pricey, I get mine at CVS or Rite Aid. They always have two for one on all vitamins. Maybe try 5mg first, stuff can make you over sleep.
Posted:
#14
I rarely dream or at least, I don't get to remember what was my dream about when I wake up. But when I dream, I dream about fast cars, gardens and beaches. Mostly pleasant dreams thank God!
I rarely dream or at least, I don't get to remember what was my dream about when I wake up. But when I dream, I dream about fast cars, gardens and beaches. Mostly pleasant dreams thank God!
Posted:
#15
And the frequent theme in a lot of these near nightmares is that I am lost, and have no idea how to get back home.
And the frequent theme in a lot of these near nightmares is that I am lost, and have no idea how to get back home.
Posted:
#16
OK some can call it a night mare but in ddream world you. Cannot be killed. You feel no pain. And you can fly if you allow yourself to fly. If it is too intense after the action packed adreline rush of what ever. Turn on a stand up act or skit comedy and sl3p like. A baby. ...terminator then live with kimmell ....
OK some can call it a night mare but in ddream world you. Cannot be killed. You feel no pain. And you can fly if you allow yourself to fly. If it is too intense after the action packed adreline rush of what ever. Turn on a stand up act or skit comedy and sl3p like. A baby. ...terminator then live with kimmell ....
Posted:
#17
Dreams are h9w our ego super ego and unconscious digest our day. We remember yesterday through this process. Dreams react with our soul and our soul is not always in a fleshly bodie but is immortal and began before and lives well after our physical presence. Dreams allow our physical and spiritual worked to intersect.
A lot of nightmares come from our stimuli what we witness through site sound taste touch.smell is the most strongest connection to unconciuos.and such it usually the most overlooked by contious being. Even the very God of Hebrew Islam Hindu Buddhists and Christian acknowledge Noah and smell of roasting fleshh was pleasant to our collective God.
So use incense if these dreams become too intense.
Dreams are h9w our ego super ego and unconscious digest our day. We remember yesterday through this process. Dreams react with our soul and our soul is not always in a fleshly bodie but is immortal and began before and lives well after our physical presence. Dreams allow our physical and spiritual worked to intersect.
A lot of nightmares come from our stimuli what we witness through site sound taste touch.smell is the most strongest connection to unconciuos.and such it usually the most overlooked by contious being. Even the very God of Hebrew Islam Hindu Buddhists and Christian acknowledge Noah and smell of roasting fleshh was pleasant to our collective God.
So use incense if these dreams become too intense.
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......
Are you sure you're just not living in Chicago?
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......
No wonder why these dreams are nonstop explosions, gunfights, imprisonment, chases, airplane crashes, thrown off skyscrapers......
Are you sure you're just not living in Chicago?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
