I'm having a panic attack. My account is well into five figures at YB. I deposited $5k (after they continued to boost bonuses to get me to deposit more and more). I used their FP bonuses on big underdogs, one being St Peters vs Kentucky. Anyway, I wake up this morning, log on and find my account frozen. Chat won't elaborate as to why I'm under review. Only stating "this is rare and something is wrong with your system". I have no system whatsoever...just used the FP's as lotto tickets on big underdogs. I had a rollover of $118k which I'm almost done with...$15k left. And now I'm frozen.
Anyone else go through this kind of thing? I'm freaking out.
Youbetonit.eu - Large balance owed to me, frozen account
I'm having a panic attack. My account is well into five figures at YB. I deposited $5k (after they continued to boost bonuses to get me to deposit more and more). I used their FP bonuses on big underdogs, one being St Peters vs Kentucky. Anyway, I wake up this morning, log on and find my account frozen. Chat won't elaborate as to why I'm under review. Only stating "this is rare and something is wrong with your system". I have no system whatsoever...just used the FP's as lotto tickets on big underdogs. I had a rollover of $118k which I'm almost done with...$15k left. And now I'm frozen.
Anyone else go through this kind of thing? I'm freaking out.
The system is that you won. No locked account if u lose, then the system is working as designed
This... ![]()
From your screen name, it looks like you're in New Jersey or New York and that this "book" is "across the pond" with that .eu extension. This is going to be tough learning lesson but you may have to bite the bullet on this and NEVER deposit on a foreign website ever again. It looks like they got you hook, line and sinker with those deposit, casino bonuses too. ![]()
man. Im rooting for you.. ![]()
Im about to go through the same thing with a USA based book. Deposit and blow over $10k with a local, land based, regulated casino book. Go on a win streak and start withdrawing on a weekly basis, a couple of hundred of dollars and NOW they need documentation for EVERYTHING? Bank statement, front + back of debit cards used for depositing and driver's lisecnce.
Im sure they wouldnt be asking for this documentation if I kept on losing and NOT withdrawing.. ![]()
![]()
The system is that you won. No locked account if u lose, then the system is working as designed
This... ![]()
From your screen name, it looks like you're in New Jersey or New York and that this "book" is "across the pond" with that .eu extension. This is going to be tough learning lesson but you may have to bite the bullet on this and NEVER deposit on a foreign website ever again. It looks like they got you hook, line and sinker with those deposit, casino bonuses too. ![]()
man. Im rooting for you.. ![]()
Im about to go through the same thing with a USA based book. Deposit and blow over $10k with a local, land based, regulated casino book. Go on a win streak and start withdrawing on a weekly basis, a couple of hundred of dollars and NOW they need documentation for EVERYTHING? Bank statement, front + back of debit cards used for depositing and driver's lisecnce.
Im sure they wouldnt be asking for this documentation if I kept on losing and NOT withdrawing.. ![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by newton0038: The system is that you won. No locked account if u lose, then the system is working as designed This... From your screen name, it looks like you're in New Jersey or New York and that this "book" is "across the pond" with that .eu extension. This is going to be tough learning lesson but you may have to bite the bullet on this and NEVER deposit on a foreign website ever again. It looks like they got you hook, line and sinker with those deposit, casino bonuses too. man. Im rooting for you.. Im about to go through the same thing with a USA based book. Deposit and blow over $10k with a local, land based, regulated casino book. Go on a win streak and start withdrawing on a weekly basis, a couple of hundred of dollars and NOW they need documentation for EVERYTHING? Bank statement, front + back of debit cards used for depositing and driver's lisecnce. Im sure they wouldnt be asking for this documentation if I kept on losing and NOT withdrawing..
NEVER make a deposit to a sportsbook with a debit or credit card. ALWAYS use bitcoin.
Quote Originally Posted by newton0038: The system is that you won. No locked account if u lose, then the system is working as designed This... From your screen name, it looks like you're in New Jersey or New York and that this "book" is "across the pond" with that .eu extension. This is going to be tough learning lesson but you may have to bite the bullet on this and NEVER deposit on a foreign website ever again. It looks like they got you hook, line and sinker with those deposit, casino bonuses too. man. Im rooting for you.. Im about to go through the same thing with a USA based book. Deposit and blow over $10k with a local, land based, regulated casino book. Go on a win streak and start withdrawing on a weekly basis, a couple of hundred of dollars and NOW they need documentation for EVERYTHING? Bank statement, front + back of debit cards used for depositing and driver's lisecnce. Im sure they wouldnt be asking for this documentation if I kept on losing and NOT withdrawing..
NEVER make a deposit to a sportsbook with a debit or credit card. ALWAYS use bitcoin.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
