You would have done the same thing
If you didn't fold and won the 3K, you would never folder 5-7 again, and that would cost you more than 3K in the long run.
Yes.
Can't let theses gimmicks get into your poker playing head.
If you didn't fold and won the 3K, you would never folder 5-7 again, and that would cost you more than 3K in the long run.
Yes.
Can't let theses gimmicks get into your poker playing head.
Are you sure the bad beat pays when one of your cards is the kicker? Most places these days require a pocket pair for quads to count
Are you sure the bad beat pays when one of your cards is the kicker? Most places these days require a pocket pair for quads to count
Yes.
Can't let theses gimmicks get into your poker playing head.
Yes.
Can't let theses gimmicks get into your poker playing head.
GIMME DEM POINTS
I wouldn't even have wasted one second of my time worrying about that.
Were you supposed to be playing 5/7 off-suit or something , c'mon now.
This reminds me of my cousin when he would first start playing fantasy football. He would say things like "Damn dude, Aaron Rodgers got 24 pts, my backup Josh McCown got 31, if I started Josh I woulda won"...
Hard to beat yourself up about not playing McCown over Rodgers, same as not playing 5/7 off suit.
My boy literally does this all the time at card games.
FLOP 7 7 3
He tells me "damn dude, I folded 7 3"...like umm ...ok and? YOURE NOT EXACTLY SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING that.
Part of the game. Don't beat yourself up.
WHAT I THOUGHT happened was you played the hand out and were so disgusted that he had quads, that you mucked after the river and never showed your cards. CARDS TALK.
But that's not what happened and I think youre overreacting by alottttttttttttt. 5/7 off suit, cmon now. ![]()
GIMME DEM POINTS
I wouldn't even have wasted one second of my time worrying about that.
Were you supposed to be playing 5/7 off-suit or something , c'mon now.
This reminds me of my cousin when he would first start playing fantasy football. He would say things like "Damn dude, Aaron Rodgers got 24 pts, my backup Josh McCown got 31, if I started Josh I woulda won"...
Hard to beat yourself up about not playing McCown over Rodgers, same as not playing 5/7 off suit.
My boy literally does this all the time at card games.
FLOP 7 7 3
He tells me "damn dude, I folded 7 3"...like umm ...ok and? YOURE NOT EXACTLY SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING that.
Part of the game. Don't beat yourself up.
WHAT I THOUGHT happened was you played the hand out and were so disgusted that he had quads, that you mucked after the river and never showed your cards. CARDS TALK.
But that's not what happened and I think youre overreacting by alottttttttttttt. 5/7 off suit, cmon now. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
