• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    you may want to avoid the Hamptons this weekend ...

    Hugh_Jorgan
    SashimiKid
    MaineRoad
    TheGoldenGoose
    Sidehatch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 767
    Posts: 22
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2016 - 5:36 PM ET #1

    https://nypost.com/2016/08/17/kkk-plans-to-disrupt-black-lives-matter-rally-in-the-hamptons/

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    https://nypost.com/2016/08/17/kkk-plans-to-disrupt-black-lives-matter-rally-in-the-hamptons/

     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2016 - 5:52 PM ET #2

    Two terrorists groups
    Reply
    Two terrorists groups
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 12:08 AM ET #3

    I've been successfully avoiding the Hamptons for the better part of 50 years.  Another weekend won't kill me. 
    Reply
    I've been successfully avoiding the Hamptons for the better part of 50 years.  Another weekend won't kill me. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 12:40 AM ET #4


    Route 27 Sunrise Highway Extension bumper-to-bumper.  Outwards weekends.  In-bound NYC weekdays.  Been there, done that, too many times.  So many times walked Montague Beach just to kill time.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Route 27 Sunrise Highway Extension bumper-to-bumper.  Outwards weekends.  In-bound NYC weekdays.  Been there, done that, too many times.  So many times walked Montague Beach just to kill time.
     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3247
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 1:18 AM ET #5

    I'm sorry that you hate black people. You should try and avoid hating people because of their race.
    Reply
    I'm sorry that you hate black people. You should try and avoid hating people because of their race.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 5:58 AM ET #6

    Sidehatch, is it me that you are attempting to engage in discussion?

    If so, before I do so I require a little more than you bring to the table  
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Sidehatch, is it me that you are attempting to engage in discussion?

    If so, before I do so I require a little more than you bring to the table  
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 6:06 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Route 27 Sunrise Highway Extension bumper-to-bumper.  Outwards weekends.  In-bound NYC weekdays.  Been there, done that, too many times.  So many times walked Montague Beach just to kill time.

    Goose, I have a house in Montauk (which will never be confused with the Hamptons).

    The traffic has gotten increasingly worse, and to the point that I will only travel to and fro late nights, otherwise the drive itself can ruin your week/weekend out there 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Route 27 Sunrise Highway Extension bumper-to-bumper.  Outwards weekends.  In-bound NYC weekdays.  Been there, done that, too many times.  So many times walked Montague Beach just to kill time.

    Goose, I have a house in Montauk (which will never be confused with the Hamptons).

    The traffic has gotten increasingly worse, and to the point that I will only travel to and fro late nights, otherwise the drive itself can ruin your week/weekend out there 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 9:30 AM ET #8

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  
    Reply
    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 10:42 AM ET #9

    Slightly off topic, but it just goes to show how extreme left liberal crap has turned our nation into a bunch of whiny pu$$ies who can't take a joke anymore.....

    https://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/08/16/italian-restaurant-under-fire-for-selling-black-olives-matter-merchandise/


    This poor italian restaurant owner is taking all kinds of crap for his "Black Olives Matter" campaign to promote a new dish?

    C'mon!!! I thought that was pretty innocent and funny. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with free speech, capitalism, and sales & marketing.
    Reply
    Slightly off topic, but it just goes to show how extreme left liberal crap has turned our nation into a bunch of whiny pu$$ies who can't take a joke anymore.....

    https://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/08/16/italian-restaurant-under-fire-for-selling-black-olives-matter-merchandise/


    This poor italian restaurant owner is taking all kinds of crap for his "Black Olives Matter" campaign to promote a new dish?

    C'mon!!! I thought that was pretty innocent and funny. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with free speech, capitalism, and sales & marketing.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 4:15 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  

    If your net worth is less than 8 figures, stay away from the Hamptons. 
    It is the playground for the very wealthy.

    Montauk, on the other hand, is a family friendly, blue collar town.
    I'm not saying it's cheap in-season, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Hamptons 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  

    If your net worth is less than 8 figures, stay away from the Hamptons. 
    It is the playground for the very wealthy.

    Montauk, on the other hand, is a family friendly, blue collar town.
    I'm not saying it's cheap in-season, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Hamptons 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 4:23 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Slightly off topic, but it just goes to show how extreme left liberal crap has turned our nation into a bunch of whiny pu$$ies who can't take a joke anymore.....

    https://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/08/16/italian-restaurant-under-fire-for-selling-black-olives-matter-merchandise/


    This poor italian restaurant owner is taking all kinds of crap for his "Black Olives Matter" campaign to promote a new dish?

    C'mon!!! I thought that was pretty innocent and funny. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with free speech, capitalism, and sales & marketing.

    Political correctness is such BS.

    As a show of support, I just purchased a Black Olives Matter t-shirt 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Slightly off topic, but it just goes to show how extreme left liberal crap has turned our nation into a bunch of whiny pu$$ies who can't take a joke anymore.....

    https://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/08/16/italian-restaurant-under-fire-for-selling-black-olives-matter-merchandise/


    This poor italian restaurant owner is taking all kinds of crap for his "Black Olives Matter" campaign to promote a new dish?

    C'mon!!! I thought that was pretty innocent and funny. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with free speech, capitalism, and sales & marketing.

    Political correctness is such BS.

    As a show of support, I just purchased a Black Olives Matter t-shirt 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 4:32 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    If your net worth is less than 8 figures, stay away from the Hamptons. 
    It is the playground for the very wealthy.

    Montauk, on the other hand, is a family friendly, blue collar town.
    I'm not saying it's cheap in-season, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Hamptons 

    Thanks Hugh.  I'll stay away, hahahaha

    Even if I had the money, I don't get along with those types pf people.

    Rich, Liberal elitists who think their sh!t doesn't stink.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    If your net worth is less than 8 figures, stay away from the Hamptons. 
    It is the playground for the very wealthy.

    Montauk, on the other hand, is a family friendly, blue collar town.
    I'm not saying it's cheap in-season, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Hamptons 

    Thanks Hugh.  I'll stay away, hahahaha

    Even if I had the money, I don't get along with those types pf people.

    Rich, Liberal elitists who think their sh!t doesn't stink.  
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 4:49 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?

    Ocean City, MD all day long! Great for families and it's reasonable . I've never seen anything in east coast that can compete with it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?

    Ocean City, MD all day long! Great for families and it's reasonable . I've never seen anything in east coast that can compete with it.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 5:55 PM ET #14


    Fire Island.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Fire Island.
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2016 - 6:28 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Fire Island.


    Oh Lord
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Fire Island.


    Oh Lord
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 5:33 AM ET #16

    Speaking of the Hampton's,,, President Obama will be playing golf in the Hampton's tomorrow  while Hillary will be resting..and Donald Trump will be touring the flood damage in Louisiana Friday...

    Remember the Liberal press when GWBush did a fly over during Katrina ?..They criticized him by saying caskets were floating in  New Orleans and President Bush wouldn't even touch down,,

    Now,,Obama declares a Nation Emergency and continues his vacation by hitting the greens ..and not a peep from the media about his hands off approach.

    Hillary is getting some R&R ..MSM say's nothing ...

    American desperately needs a leader ..and that person will be in Louisiana Friday...doing the job Obama and Hillary don't want to do...........
    Reply
    Speaking of the Hampton's,,, President Obama will be playing golf in the Hampton's tomorrow  while Hillary will be resting..and Donald Trump will be touring the flood damage in Louisiana Friday...

    Remember the Liberal press when GWBush did a fly over during Katrina ?..They criticized him by saying caskets were floating in  New Orleans and President Bush wouldn't even touch down,,

    Now,,Obama declares a Nation Emergency and continues his vacation by hitting the greens ..and not a peep from the media about his hands off approach.

    Hillary is getting some R&R ..MSM say's nothing ...

    American desperately needs a leader ..and that person will be in Louisiana Friday...doing the job Obama and Hillary don't want to do...........
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 5:56 AM ET #17

    Obama is a hobbled anas ... aka a lame duck, and he cares little at this point who knows it.

    There's still work to be done, but one would never know by the CIC's actions, or lack thereof 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Obama is a hobbled anas ... aka a lame duck, and he cares little at this point who knows it.

    There's still work to be done, but one would never know by the CIC's actions, or lack thereof 
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 3:54 PM ET #18

    DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson:  President Obama can't go to Louisiana because he has a very  "busy schedule"

    ................lol


    You're right Sec Johnson ,,,golf balls won’t hit themselves....
    Reply
    DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson:  President Obama can't go to Louisiana because he has a very  "busy schedule"

    ................lol


    You're right Sec Johnson ,,,golf balls won’t hit themselves....
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #19

    Obama hits Fire Island on the Down-Low.
    Reply
    Obama hits Fire Island on the Down-Low.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 9:32 PM ET #20

    While Trump and Pence were touring the flood area..and passing aid supply's for the people of the flood ..........Leading from behind once again... Obama announced that he will visit Louisiana next Tuesday ,,,,while Hillary awoke from her daily nap and said ..I have a phone..and called the Governor of Louisiana.to discuss the state's devastating flooding.............

    Reply

    While Trump and Pence were touring the flood area..and passing aid supply's for the people of the flood ..........Leading from behind once again... Obama announced that he will visit Louisiana next Tuesday ,,,,while Hillary awoke from her daily nap and said ..I have a phone..and called the Governor of Louisiana.to discuss the state's devastating flooding.............

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 11:58 PM ET #21

    What happens on Fire Island? 
    Reply
    What happens on Fire Island? 
     
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 12:23 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  


    I love the Jersey Shore. Spring Lake, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Point Pleasant. Family friendly. Wonderful !
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hugh/Goose or anyone else from the Tri-state,

    I can say that I never been to The Hamptons.  Only time I've been to Long Island is when the Isles used to play at Nassau and we used to go to Devils away games there.  The LIE is a nightmare.  

    Is it better than the Jersey Shore though?  Keep in mind that I'm an adult and I was never fond of that whole "fist-pumping" party scene.  

    I would assume that it's more family-friendly, but will it kill my wallet?  Is it worth vacationing there or should I stick with the Outer Banks or Maryland?  


    I love the Jersey Shore. Spring Lake, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Point Pleasant. Family friendly. Wonderful !
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,873
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 830
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • PART DEUX 145
    • Week 6 Money 8,178
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,189
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.