I have followed certain people's picks on this website over the years. No one has been better than Yisman for the Streak Survivor. This guy is the GOAT. Anyone know what happened to him or if he has a presence elsewhere?
Anyone wanna share their personal favorite pickers they follow on here? Always looking for talented cappers to track and pick ideas
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have followed certain people's picks on this website over the years. No one has been better than Yisman for the Streak Survivor. This guy is the GOAT. Anyone know what happened to him or if he has a presence elsewhere?
Anyone wanna share their personal favorite pickers they follow on here? Always looking for talented cappers to track and pick ideas
I found this post because I’ve been looking for him as well, especially with many sports starting back up here soon, maybe when they all start firing up he’ll be back!
I found this post because I’ve been looking for him as well, especially with many sports starting back up here soon, maybe when they all start firing up he’ll be back!