• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    yet another boring racism thread

    proudindian
    thecentaur
    GimmeMoneyNow
    RandyC726
    TaxEvasion
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1223
    Posts: 15
     
    proudindian
    proudindian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 9:56 PM ET #1

    Any of you been racist in your past then stopped being racist?  What was the reason?  

    I guess I'll go first.  I can admit it.  I was racist before in my teen years.  I thought white people were unclean, ill mannered and ignorant and most of all hateful of minorities.  That changed and most of my friends ended up being white along with my gf who I am now engaged to.  I was also racist towards filipinos and my best friend is now flip.

    I don't know.  So many racism threads I figure why not add to the clutter.  Might be some interesting stories of a life changing experience or how a moment or interaction changed your view point.

    Whatever.  Respond if you care to.

    At my current stage in life I'm not only racist but I can honestly say when I meet a person or see a stranger I never make preconceived notions about them nor give a crap what race they are.  I just don't.  Outgrown it and I'm quite educated now and have been around many different races for a significant amount of time due to the nature of my business in commercial real estate.


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Any of you been racist in your past then stopped being racist?  What was the reason?  

    I guess I'll go first.  I can admit it.  I was racist before in my teen years.  I thought white people were unclean, ill mannered and ignorant and most of all hateful of minorities.  That changed and most of my friends ended up being white along with my gf who I am now engaged to.  I was also racist towards filipinos and my best friend is now flip.

    I don't know.  So many racism threads I figure why not add to the clutter.  Might be some interesting stories of a life changing experience or how a moment or interaction changed your view point.

    Whatever.  Respond if you care to.

    At my current stage in life I'm not only racist but I can honestly say when I meet a person or see a stranger I never make preconceived notions about them nor give a crap what race they are.  I just don't.  Outgrown it and I'm quite educated now and have been around many different races for a significant amount of time due to the nature of my business in commercial real estate.


     
    proudindian
    proudindian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 9:57 PM ET #2

    Excuse me, I meant ''I'm not only not racist...''  

    Whatever, my post was not very concise nor coherent but I feel lazy and disoriented after a long day and a couple of beers.
    Reply
    Excuse me, I meant ''I'm not only not racist...''  

    Whatever, my post was not very concise nor coherent but I feel lazy and disoriented after a long day and a couple of beers.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 10:24 PM ET #3

    Not being racist against whites and filipinos is level one easy

    How do you feel about blacks?  Not being racist against them is some expert level garbage you have to either practice all day for or acquire a password somehow
    Reply
    Not being racist against whites and filipinos is level one easy

    How do you feel about blacks?  Not being racist against them is some expert level garbage you have to either practice all day for or acquire a password somehow
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 10:38 PM ET #4

    Prospect
    Joined: Mar 2016
    Posts: 10

    Wow! Coming out of the gate strong! I'll meet you over at the Penalty Box in a week or two when you're "wrongfully imprisoned". I'd suggest purchasing that soap-on-a-rope now......
    Reply
    Prospect
    Joined: Mar 2016
    Posts: 10

    Wow! Coming out of the gate strong! I'll meet you over at the Penalty Box in a week or two when you're "wrongfully imprisoned". I'd suggest purchasing that soap-on-a-rope now......
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 10:42 PM ET #5

    Are you a feathers indian or a dots indian?
    Reply
    Are you a feathers indian or a dots indian?
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 10:46 PM ET #6

    Never understood hating an entire race or painting with a broad brush. We're not robots. Just because people are black, white or w/e doesn't mean they're all the same. Good and bad with everything.

    So, nope. Never been racist or judged people off the color of their skin. 
    Reply
    Never understood hating an entire race or painting with a broad brush. We're not robots. Just because people are black, white or w/e doesn't mean they're all the same. Good and bad with everything.

    So, nope. Never been racist or judged people off the color of their skin. 
     
    TaxEvasion
    TaxEvasion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 2068
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET #7

    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.
    Reply
    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 10:35 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxEvasion:

    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.

    The mere fact you had to say 'I am not racist' says it all. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxEvasion:

    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.

    The mere fact you had to say 'I am not racist' says it all. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 10:47 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Are you a feathers indian or a dots indian?

    Never heard that one.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Are you a feathers indian or a dots indian?

    Never heard that one.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 2:18 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    The mere fact you had to say 'I am not racist' says it all. 

    Some of my best friends are black
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    The mere fact you had to say 'I am not racist' says it all. 

    Some of my best friends are black
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 6:51 PM ET #11

    One of my life mentors is black, but he is Ghanian.

    He's funny.  He isn't too fond of American blacks and wants all of his 4 children to marry white guys.  He says American blacks give black people a bad rep.  I just keep my mouth shut.

    Like most reasonable people, I'm not going to dislike someone just because of their skin color or religion.  However, there are truths to stereotypes and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves.  

    Black people openly hate whites whereas most whites are closet racists.

    On a side note, what's up with Asian males in this country acting like blacks?  Anyone else noticing this new trend?  It's bad enough when white guys act hood but it's ridiculous when Asians do it.

    Reply
    One of my life mentors is black, but he is Ghanian.

    He's funny.  He isn't too fond of American blacks and wants all of his 4 children to marry white guys.  He says American blacks give black people a bad rep.  I just keep my mouth shut.

    Like most reasonable people, I'm not going to dislike someone just because of their skin color or religion.  However, there are truths to stereotypes and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves.  

    Black people openly hate whites whereas most whites are closet racists.

    On a side note, what's up with Asian males in this country acting like blacks?  Anyone else noticing this new trend?  It's bad enough when white guys act hood but it's ridiculous when Asians do it.

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 8:15 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    Never heard that one.
     

    Casino or 7/11 ?

    Cochise or Kumar ? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    Never heard that one.
     

    Casino or 7/11 ?

    Cochise or Kumar ? 
     
    proudindian
    proudindian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 10:11 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Not being racist against whites and filipinos is level one easy

    How do you feel about blacks?  Not being racist against them is some expert level garbage you have to either practice all day for or acquire a password somehow

    I've had my moments against blacks and natives.  By the way I'm dot Indian but I'm not Hindu.

    In my thirties now, I find the idea of being racist absurd and silly.  I do not care if a race seems to fit the stereotype and drives me insane at times, I just judge the person not the race.  

    As for the clown that was talking about indians being smelly, lol.  Maybe the fresh off the boat ones that haven't adjusted yet but even if we do smell like curry, who cares, I love curry.  All that garlic, tumeric, onions, herbs, ginger etc is going to keep me free of cancer and other problems.  Not only does it taste great it's very healthy for you.  Try it sometime.

    I do believe though, way into the future when we are all brownish skinned, like way into the future, they will look back at us backward ignorant people and be astonished that we judged eachother and hated eachother over a simple thing like skin color.

    But then it's not just a simple physical trait is it?  It's what that skin color represents...a certain race, and what that certain race is about.  Especially when it comes down to religion.

    That's another thing the future generations will look down on us for, that we were so divided over religion since the start of it all.

    It's funny how vampires, witches, the world being flat is a thing of the past, we know better, yet the idea of God survived.  I guess there's too much profit and power in it to let it die out.

    I think this thread has run it's course.  I've lost interest.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Not being racist against whites and filipinos is level one easy

    How do you feel about blacks?  Not being racist against them is some expert level garbage you have to either practice all day for or acquire a password somehow

    I've had my moments against blacks and natives.  By the way I'm dot Indian but I'm not Hindu.

    In my thirties now, I find the idea of being racist absurd and silly.  I do not care if a race seems to fit the stereotype and drives me insane at times, I just judge the person not the race.  

    As for the clown that was talking about indians being smelly, lol.  Maybe the fresh off the boat ones that haven't adjusted yet but even if we do smell like curry, who cares, I love curry.  All that garlic, tumeric, onions, herbs, ginger etc is going to keep me free of cancer and other problems.  Not only does it taste great it's very healthy for you.  Try it sometime.

    I do believe though, way into the future when we are all brownish skinned, like way into the future, they will look back at us backward ignorant people and be astonished that we judged eachother and hated eachother over a simple thing like skin color.

    But then it's not just a simple physical trait is it?  It's what that skin color represents...a certain race, and what that certain race is about.  Especially when it comes down to religion.

    That's another thing the future generations will look down on us for, that we were so divided over religion since the start of it all.

    It's funny how vampires, witches, the world being flat is a thing of the past, we know better, yet the idea of God survived.  I guess there's too much profit and power in it to let it die out.

    I think this thread has run it's course.  I've lost interest.
     
    proudindian
    proudindian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 10:14 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxEvasion:

    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.

    Key words, 'how YOU see it' Lol.  

    This clown calls himself taxevasion, that's all i need to know about this kid.  Haha.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxEvasion:

    Laughing my behind off when an Indian thinks white people are dirty. Smell like curry much haha, stinkiest fukkers out there in my opinion. Oh and im not racist I just call it how I see it, so people think im racist I just speak the truth.

    Key words, 'how YOU see it' Lol.  

    This clown calls himself taxevasion, that's all i need to know about this kid.  Haha.  
     
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 11:18 PM ET #15

    Proudindian

    Is that you Wulfman?
    Reply
    Proudindian

    Is that you Wulfman?
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 150
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,347
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,235
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.