Longtime Yankees fan since 1957. Am appalled with Beltran and even worse Maybin in the booth.
Yankees Broadcasters
@sdiamond7
Maybin is a talk-a-thon. If Kay had any balls, he would short circuit him. Beltran is a disgrace a an Astro cheater. When these 2 strunzes are in the booth, I turn off the sound - better off listening to John Sterling that's how bad it is.
@sdiamond7
Maybin is a talk-a-thon. If Kay had any balls, he would short circuit him. Beltran is a disgrace a an Astro cheater. When these 2 strunzes are in the booth, I turn off the sound - better off listening to John Sterling that's how bad it is.
No No No NO No No No. Hit the Mute or cut the Volume,you can see a single or a Foul ball. John Sterling is a 3- hour rant and Susan is an awl to the ear canal.If I don't have a bet on the game I can't bother.I had an Under on the Sat. no-hitter and it was a torture and I wished the Yanks would forfeit.
No No No NO No No No. Hit the Mute or cut the Volume,you can see a single or a Foul ball. John Sterling is a 3- hour rant and Susan is an awl to the ear canal.If I don't have a bet on the game I can't bother.I had an Under on the Sat. no-hitter and it was a torture and I wished the Yanks would forfeit.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
