I have not missed a minute. Paid $10 for a month from PokerGo and its a awesome site. Its final table and this amateur from England is stealing the show. Most times after a win he says do you want to see my hand. The guy is the chip leader living a dream. He does not do stare downs he just makes his play. Guy is a crack up and wears this crazy coat. Vegas paparazzi been chasing him and becoming a celebrity. Hope this guy wins. His name is John Hesp.
Wow after just 4 hands Lamb is out. Down to eight.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have not missed a minute. Paid $10 for a month from PokerGo and its a awesome site. Its final table and this amateur from England is stealing the show. Most times after a win he says do you want to see my hand. The guy is the chip leader living a dream. He does not do stare downs he just makes his play. Guy is a crack up and wears this crazy coat. Vegas paparazzi been chasing him and becoming a celebrity. Hope this guy wins. His name is John Hesp.
Wow after just 4 hands Lamb is out. Down to eight.
I have not missed a minute. Paid $10 for a month from PokerGo and its a awesome site. Its final table and this amateur from England is stealing the show. Most times after a win he says do you want to see my hand. The guy is the chip leader living a dream. He does not do stare downs he just makes his play. Guy is a crack up and wears this crazy coat. Vegas paparazzi been chasing him and becoming a celebrity. Hope this guy wins. His name is John Hesp.
Wow after just 4 hands Lamb is out. Down to eight.
Hey, yeah I been watching it on TV for free... I really like the new 30 minute delay format and find it entertaining.
The three announcers are doing a very good job and present excellent commentary...Norman Chad is his usual witty self. Esfandiari as the poker pro tells it like it is...
ESPN has created more of a do not miss this kind of spectacle by not waiting anymore until November to wind it up....It's a professional production with them raising the excitement to higher levels of making this out to be the biggest poker event of the year ( I guess it really is )
However...I have never seen such a timid and inconsistent bunch of players....Have seen so many lame folds and not much bluffing...
Lets see what happens Fri and Sat and if any short stack can catch the current chip leader.
Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:
I have not missed a minute. Paid $10 for a month from PokerGo and its a awesome site. Its final table and this amateur from England is stealing the show. Most times after a win he says do you want to see my hand. The guy is the chip leader living a dream. He does not do stare downs he just makes his play. Guy is a crack up and wears this crazy coat. Vegas paparazzi been chasing him and becoming a celebrity. Hope this guy wins. His name is John Hesp.
Wow after just 4 hands Lamb is out. Down to eight.
Hey, yeah I been watching it on TV for free... I really like the new 30 minute delay format and find it entertaining.
The three announcers are doing a very good job and present excellent commentary...Norman Chad is his usual witty self. Esfandiari as the poker pro tells it like it is...
ESPN has created more of a do not miss this kind of spectacle by not waiting anymore until November to wind it up....It's a professional production with them raising the excitement to higher levels of making this out to be the biggest poker event of the year ( I guess it really is )
However...I have never seen such a timid and inconsistent bunch of players....Have seen so many lame folds and not much bluffing...
Lets see what happens Fri and Sat and if any short stack can catch the current chip leader.