If you were burning in the coals? We make our wagers that seem so important at the time (because otherwise how could we go on) but it is all so meaningless in the fulcrum of time..what of our impending deaths, and the aftermath? Do you think of God and/or Jesus, would you curse him? Or are we but dust to dust, rendering all our passions even more senesless
Would you put your faith in Jesus
If you were burning in the coals? We make our wagers that seem so important at the time (because otherwise how could we go on) but it is all so meaningless in the fulcrum of time..what of our impending deaths, and the aftermath? Do you think of God and/or Jesus, would you curse him? Or are we but dust to dust, rendering all our passions even more senesless
I close my eyes.
Only for a moment and the moment's gone.
All my dreams,
pass before my eyes, a curiosity.
Dust in the wind.
All they are is dust in the wind.
Same old song.
Just a drop of water in an endless sea.
All we do,
crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see.
Dust in the wind.
All we are is dust in the wind.
Now, don't hang on.
Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky.
It slips away.
And all your money won't another minute buy.
Dust in the wind.
All we are is dust in the wind. All we are is dust in the wind.
Dust in the wind. Everything is dust in the wind.
Everything is dust in the wind.
I close my eyes.
Only for a moment and the moment's gone.
All my dreams,
pass before my eyes, a curiosity.
Dust in the wind.
All they are is dust in the wind.
Same old song.
Just a drop of water in an endless sea.
All we do,
crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see.
Dust in the wind.
All we are is dust in the wind.
Now, don't hang on.
Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky.
It slips away.
And all your money won't another minute buy.
Dust in the wind.
All we are is dust in the wind. All we are is dust in the wind.
Dust in the wind. Everything is dust in the wind.
Everything is dust in the wind.
@warrenator
I've lived a good life & would blame no one for my demise. I believe someone has watched over me & could have punched my ticket numerous times during my life.
@warrenator
I've lived a good life & would blame no one for my demise. I believe someone has watched over me & could have punched my ticket numerous times during my life.
@StumpTownStu I know this is a serious thread but…. You’re my boy Blue…. You’re my boy
You're my brother from another mother. I sincerely mean that.
@StumpTownStu I know this is a serious thread but…. You’re my boy Blue…. You’re my boy
You're my brother from another mother. I sincerely mean that.
@warrenator I've lived a good life & would blame no one for my demise. I believe someone has watched over me & could have punched my ticket numerous times during my life.
In many African traditions, family/ancestors who have passed on are like your own personal dieties. Think of it like angels in heaven watching over you. I have found my self in some pretty sticky situations and have a hard time believing that plain dumb luck is what brought me out of them. I believe our father who art in heaven, and my own ancestors who have crossed the pearly gates have watched over me and protected me. I could've, maybe should've, been dead numerous times.
@warrenator I've lived a good life & would blame no one for my demise. I believe someone has watched over me & could have punched my ticket numerous times during my life.
In many African traditions, family/ancestors who have passed on are like your own personal dieties. Think of it like angels in heaven watching over you. I have found my self in some pretty sticky situations and have a hard time believing that plain dumb luck is what brought me out of them. I believe our father who art in heaven, and my own ancestors who have crossed the pearly gates have watched over me and protected me. I could've, maybe should've, been dead numerous times.
Something made all of this.
What username you use it wasn't a man. But a being with purpose.
In my own madness I believe god of all destroyed every thing in a fit of rage, he then realized that was done but he moved to what purpose he had and dreamed of a FAMILY so he remade creation from the dust he left.
Been a redo for many generations of gods.
Now what name the breayir or his son is given it is universal language from the dawn of civilizations.
Something made all of this.
What username you use it wasn't a man. But a being with purpose.
In my own madness I believe god of all destroyed every thing in a fit of rage, he then realized that was done but he moved to what purpose he had and dreamed of a FAMILY so he remade creation from the dust he left.
Been a redo for many generations of gods.
Now what name the breayir or his son is given it is universal language from the dawn of civilizations.
Mind and body ,
the rupture ,
the splinter ,
connections disrupted
I erupt and turn sinister
the written word
laying naked and violent
viewed as it’s created ,
taken in by the space that’s draped by your two eyelids
I’m high let it sink in
if you’re dense get a clue
I’ve been blessed by entering death and exiting it anew
the penalty my breath every sentence sending proof
am I possessed by the devil or in a dimension you’d never choose ?
strengthening my credentials , steadfast to the rules
i implore you
Please read this , it’s right
this isn’t PCP , speed , the weed or the pipe
I’ve seen it , my life
and no Jesus Christ or demon in sight can keep me from reaching deep into the light
for this piece of advice
Space and time is an amazing prize , I give praise to its creation and no Atheist can change my mind…….
Mind and body ,
the rupture ,
the splinter ,
connections disrupted
I erupt and turn sinister
the written word
laying naked and violent
viewed as it’s created ,
taken in by the space that’s draped by your two eyelids
I’m high let it sink in
if you’re dense get a clue
I’ve been blessed by entering death and exiting it anew
the penalty my breath every sentence sending proof
am I possessed by the devil or in a dimension you’d never choose ?
strengthening my credentials , steadfast to the rules
i implore you
Please read this , it’s right
this isn’t PCP , speed , the weed or the pipe
I’ve seen it , my life
and no Jesus Christ or demon in sight can keep me from reaching deep into the light
for this piece of advice
Space and time is an amazing prize , I give praise to its creation and no Atheist can change my mind…….
Research, & take 5 grams of psilocybin.
After consumption, a common theme amongst atheists is that there is a God, something is definitely behind the curtain.
Research, & take 5 grams of psilocybin.
After consumption, a common theme amongst atheists is that there is a God, something is definitely behind the curtain.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
