There is a lot of unseen pretty country there...had no idea really!
Would you ever consider taking a cruise in Alaska?
It's very relaxing ..went 25 years ago.
Also went on one 25 years ago. One of the best trips I've ever been on. Also did about ten days inland by bus and train. Amazing sights.
It's very relaxing ..went 25 years ago.
Also went on one 25 years ago. One of the best trips I've ever been on. Also did about ten days inland by bus and train. Amazing sights.
Absolutely! An Alaskan cruise sounds like an incredible experience. The chance to see stunning landscapes, glaciers, and wildlife up close would be amazing. Plus, there's something special about exploring the rugged beauty of Alaska from the comfort of a ship. ![]()
Absolutely! An Alaskan cruise sounds like an incredible experience. The chance to see stunning landscapes, glaciers, and wildlife up close would be amazing. Plus, there's something special about exploring the rugged beauty of Alaska from the comfort of a ship. ![]()
Did it three weeks ago.... On somebody else's yacht! (Silverseas Nova).
Can't recommend it enough. It's scenery straight out of Lord Lord of the rings. The colors are all slightly off, water is green, ice is bright blue, sky is dark and clouds are low, waterfalls of a thousand ft everywhere... Add wildlife that you can't see anywhere else and it is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Highly recommend.
Did it three weeks ago.... On somebody else's yacht! (Silverseas Nova).
Can't recommend it enough. It's scenery straight out of Lord Lord of the rings. The colors are all slightly off, water is green, ice is bright blue, sky is dark and clouds are low, waterfalls of a thousand ft everywhere... Add wildlife that you can't see anywhere else and it is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Highly recommend.
I ended up going through high school here (Sitka). A lifetime ago I climbed those mountains for deer and fished the ocean for king crab and halibut. Later our company here ended up being the biggest wildlife ocean excursion tour company (Allen Marine) in the state. I've lived in over twenty different places in the U.S. and this damn place, despite the ungodly amount of rain. is still the most beautiful to me. I love hearing when people spend their hard earned money on coming here, and end up thinking it was worth it.
I ended up going through high school here (Sitka). A lifetime ago I climbed those mountains for deer and fished the ocean for king crab and halibut. Later our company here ended up being the biggest wildlife ocean excursion tour company (Allen Marine) in the state. I've lived in over twenty different places in the U.S. and this damn place, despite the ungodly amount of rain. is still the most beautiful to me. I love hearing when people spend their hard earned money on coming here, and end up thinking it was worth it.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
