If you could guarantee at least six figures per year? Or is it a dumb idea?
Would you do this for a living?
This is an open ended question , how am I supposed to know which hole to select when bowlin’ over the defensemen ?
there’s barely any room , but imma still Derrick Henry my sentences through your enemy questions with my extra special moves
a stiff extension , and I’m wreckin’ , your head and neck whip chipping disks in yer skeleton
I’m rumbling , bumbling , stumbling , is there something you could’ve subtly written that wouldn’t have put both of us in this fucckin’ predicament ?
what the fucck was ya thinkin’ kid ?
getcha shitt tight
as I finish with a collision and a devilish demolition plus a wicked spike
Touchdown
This is an open ended question , how am I supposed to know which hole to select when bowlin’ over the defensemen ?
there’s barely any room , but imma still Derrick Henry my sentences through your enemy questions with my extra special moves
a stiff extension , and I’m wreckin’ , your head and neck whip chipping disks in yer skeleton
I’m rumbling , bumbling , stumbling , is there something you could’ve subtly written that wouldn’t have put both of us in this fucckin’ predicament ?
what the fucck was ya thinkin’ kid ?
getcha shitt tight
as I finish with a collision and a devilish demolition plus a wicked spike
Touchdown
Give buffer the BBC for our onlyfans. That brings in six figures. A month. Covers brother get a discount if they sign up for 6 months.
Give buffer the BBC for our onlyfans. That brings in six figures. A month. Covers brother get a discount if they sign up for 6 months.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
