Does those twin airbags come as standard or are they extra ? ![]()
I would perform the following services:
Front and rear end alignment
Headlight adjustment-inspect high beams
Chassis lube
Inspect trunk for capacity
Inspect bumpers
Fill her up
Now, for the car....
I would perform the following services:
Front and rear end alignment
Headlight adjustment-inspect high beams
Chassis lube
Inspect trunk for capacity
Inspect bumpers
Fill her up
Now, for the car....
5 (can I call you by your first name?) Cannot load my avatar for some damn reason. HELP is no help. It loads in my Settings, but not here. Had some nice Daniel Craig ones, nothing........
Between Sean and EVH, 2020 really sucked.
And so, we remember, and move on.
![]()
5 (can I call you by your first name?) Cannot load my avatar for some damn reason. HELP is no help. It loads in my Settings, but not here. Had some nice Daniel Craig ones, nothing........
Between Sean and EVH, 2020 really sucked.
And so, we remember, and move on.
![]()
Hawk
I tried changing my avatar in Explorer but couldn't do it but when I logged in using Chrome is seems to have changed, funny eh ![]()
Noticed a few changes on the personal page on this site
Might work for you if you switch browser and try the change then
Hawk
I tried changing my avatar in Explorer but couldn't do it but when I logged in using Chrome is seems to have changed, funny eh ![]()
Noticed a few changes on the personal page on this site
Might work for you if you switch browser and try the change then
