Ok, I turned a $275 deposit into 4 and a half grand in a month or so by making 5 $100 bets a days. I was on absolute fire. Now that I have such a big bankroll, I have a new strategy. I still do my 5 $100 bets but if I have a 2w-3l day I will find a live bet (basketball usually) for -4000 or whatever and do that for 100, win that and then do another one until I end up 100 winner for the day. Even if I go 4-1 for the day I sometimes do this as it seems like a sure thing. So are they hating for right now or waiting for their 45-1 dog (soon to be 50-1, 55-1, and so on) to upset me?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Ok, I turned a $275 deposit into 4 and a half grand in a month or so by making 5 $100 bets a days. I was on absolute fire. Now that I have such a big bankroll, I have a new strategy. I still do my 5 $100 bets but if I have a 2w-3l day I will find a live bet (basketball usually) for -4000 or whatever and do that for 100, win that and then do another one until I end up 100 winner for the day. Even if I go 4-1 for the day I sometimes do this as it seems like a sure thing. So are they hating for right now or waiting for their 45-1 dog (soon to be 50-1, 55-1, and so on) to upset me?
[Quote: Originally Posted by RandyC726] 100 dollars a day is nothing. Now, betting -4000 odds just to make 100 bucks is bound to put you in the negative. Just need to lose one of those bets. [/Quote]
which is 100% bound to happen eventually. It may be very very rare but at those odds all it takes is once to deliver a very devastating blow
[Quote: Originally Posted by RandyC726] 100 dollars a day is nothing. Now, betting -4000 odds just to make 100 bucks is bound to put you in the negative. Just need to lose one of those bets. [/Quote]
which is 100% bound to happen eventually. It may be very very rare but at those odds all it takes is once to deliver a very devastating blow
not too rare, exactly what happened to the thunder today. Up 18 late in the game, i'm sure the line was around -2000. This dude probably lost it all today playing games like that
not too rare, exactly what happened to the thunder today. Up 18 late in the game, i'm sure the line was around -2000. This dude probably lost it all today playing games like that