I think the 2 worst football plays are #1 When they do the out pass the QB Passes to his way out SIDE If you watch your team has done it for +2 yards or no yards a wasted play I’m no stat expert but I would bet that play has a 2% chance of getting +2 or more yards #2 is why throw a pass on 3 or 4th down of 10 or more yards and throw it for 3-7 yards and hope the guy runs for the 1ST down 90% of the time he’s covered Throw the ball past the 1st down marker I’m not here to argue if you disagree just say so and why HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Worst 2 football plays teams do
I think the 2 worst football plays are #1 When they do the out pass the QB Passes to his way out SIDE If you watch your team has done it for +2 yards or no yards a wasted play I’m no stat expert but I would bet that play has a 2% chance of getting +2 or more yards #2 is why throw a pass on 3 or 4th down of 10 or more yards and throw it for 3-7 yards and hope the guy runs for the 1ST down 90% of the time he’s covered Throw the ball past the 1st down marker I’m not here to argue if you disagree just say so and why HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
In agreement, being saying for years how futile #1 is. A rare one but occurred twice during Bowl season, double reverse inside the opponents 5 yard line. Total disasters, needless to say.
In agreement, being saying for years how futile #1 is. A rare one but occurred twice during Bowl season, double reverse inside the opponents 5 yard line. Total disasters, needless to say.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
