• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Women that got away

    bizkilla
    Jarrett75
    Slobbasaurus
    RandyC726
    thecentaur
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1373
    Posts: 20
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 8:32 PM ET #1

    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #2

    Wondering about true love marriage ring fingers and what the players out there think about this type chit. Got me a kunt that pops in my fantasies and what not.
    Yes I am stoned and have big money on a chandler parsons prop bet
    Reply
    Wondering about true love marriage ring fingers and what the players out there think about this type chit. Got me a kunt that pops in my fantasies and what not.
    Yes I am stoned and have big money on a chandler parsons prop bet
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 9:33 PM ET #3

    yes, but I also know if we had stayed together I might have been driven insane. So I wonder what might have been, but I am ok that I haven't tried to search her out.
    Reply
    yes, but I also know if we had stayed together I might have been driven insane. So I wonder what might have been, but I am ok that I haven't tried to search her out.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 10:15 PM ET #4

    I did when I was younger, but not now.  It was just a physical infatuation and we were phuck buddies in college.

    I'm glad it wasn't more than that as she was completely high maintenance.  Glad I met someone who is more down-to-earth and more relaxed.  
    Reply
    I did when I was younger, but not now.  It was just a physical infatuation and we were phuck buddies in college.

    I'm glad it wasn't more than that as she was completely high maintenance.  Glad I met someone who is more down-to-earth and more relaxed.  
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 11:37 PM ET #5

    Phuck these hoes. 

    Nothing but hard d!ck and bubble gum.
    Reply
    Phuck these hoes. 

    Nothing but hard d!ck and bubble gum.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2016 - 1:41 AM ET #6

    Man I have fantasies about some of the beautiful racks and snatch I've gotten but can't think of any of those girl's company that i miss.  I'm married so I guess that's good
    Reply
    Man I have fantasies about some of the beautiful racks and snatch I've gotten but can't think of any of those girl's company that i miss.  I'm married so I guess that's good
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2016 - 4:26 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyC726:

    Phuck these hoes. 

    Nothing but hard d!ck and bubble gum.

    Is this from Big L?  I used to listen to that dude when I was in high school
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyC726:

    Phuck these hoes. 

    Nothing but hard d!ck and bubble gum.

    Is this from Big L?  I used to listen to that dude when I was in high school
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2016 - 12:58 PM ET #8

    This thread title makes them sound like a large mouth bass
    Reply
    This thread title makes them sound like a large mouth bass
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2016 - 9:09 PM ET #9

    cool topic

    Reply
    cool topic

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 12:25 AM ET #10

    OMG do you people consider yourselves to be men?

    I'm the most loyal man when I have a woman, but when she is history she is history.  

    It is not a good idea to look back, always forward
    Reply
    OMG do you people consider yourselves to be men?

    I'm the most loyal man when I have a woman, but when she is history she is history.  

    It is not a good idea to look back, always forward
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 12:30 AM ET #11

    the only thing i think about is what if i made the movie "the matrix" before that crazy guy did...

    or if al gore instead of gwb. what would have been.

    or that INT that gave pitts over ariz
    Reply
    the only thing i think about is what if i made the movie "the matrix" before that crazy guy did...

    or if al gore instead of gwb. what would have been.

    or that INT that gave pitts over ariz
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 4:54 PM ET #12

    What's gone down is someone I've been seeing that got serious over the past 6 months, but it was already arranged for her to leave the country for a job. This was the most down go earth, physically attractive, compatible and smart woman I've ever gotten the chance to get to know. 
    After 7 years with baby mama and a year playing the field, I met this woman and we took on a platonic thing and with that opened up a different dynamic, and now she's gone. Surely I'll get over it, but in this moment seems like I'm losing something that's for real. 
    Reply
    What's gone down is someone I've been seeing that got serious over the past 6 months, but it was already arranged for her to leave the country for a job. This was the most down go earth, physically attractive, compatible and smart woman I've ever gotten the chance to get to know. 
    After 7 years with baby mama and a year playing the field, I met this woman and we took on a platonic thing and with that opened up a different dynamic, and now she's gone. Surely I'll get over it, but in this moment seems like I'm losing something that's for real. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 5:37 PM ET #13

    You'll get over it 
    Reply
    You'll get over it 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 9:18 PM ET #14

    I fantasize about a woman that doesn't snort cocaine, stalk me, crawl through my doggy door at 3am and have psychotic episodes. 
    Reply
    I fantasize about a woman that doesn't snort cocaine, stalk me, crawl through my doggy door at 3am and have psychotic episodes. 
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 10:50 PM ET #15

    Warrant, that list of traits has crossed my path and that's why I posted something like this. Because this woman was none of the above. When I let her DJ in the car while we ride out, the playlist is great. We're both classic rock fans, although she doesn't care for the Led, says he's too whiney sounding, it's someone that is significant in my struggle. Gave her key to apartment, where there was plenty to snoop through, and it didn't get touched. Weeks before she left we dropped the L word. Makes things complicated.
    We all go through many women in our lives but for example does one in particular ever pop up in sexual recollection fantasy? For me one does as others are completely forgotten that sex was even engaged.
    Reply
    Warrant, that list of traits has crossed my path and that's why I posted something like this. Because this woman was none of the above. When I let her DJ in the car while we ride out, the playlist is great. We're both classic rock fans, although she doesn't care for the Led, says he's too whiney sounding, it's someone that is significant in my struggle. Gave her key to apartment, where there was plenty to snoop through, and it didn't get touched. Weeks before she left we dropped the L word. Makes things complicated.
    We all go through many women in our lives but for example does one in particular ever pop up in sexual recollection fantasy? For me one does as others are completely forgotten that sex was even engaged.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 11:07 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    Warrant, that list of traits has crossed my path and that's why I posted something like this. Because this woman was none of the above. When I let her DJ in the car while we ride out, the playlist is great. We're both classic rock fans, although she doesn't care for the Led, says he's too whiney sounding, it's someone that is significant in my struggle. Gave her key to apartment, where there was plenty to snoop through, and it didn't get touched. Weeks before she left we dropped the L word. Makes things complicated.
    We all go through many women in our lives but for example does one in particular ever pop up in sexual recollection fantasy? For me one does as others are completely forgotten that sex was even engaged.

    Sort of figured that by your opening header. Sometimes if not a lot of the time we're all looking for something that's chaotic, dramatic and a woman that we can fix or help.. Typical compassion and adrenaline love story until we reach older age. Sorry ya lost her but hey, we all made our choices as young guys. Don't look back or ever regret who you are and why things didn't go as planned.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    Warrant, that list of traits has crossed my path and that's why I posted something like this. Because this woman was none of the above. When I let her DJ in the car while we ride out, the playlist is great. We're both classic rock fans, although she doesn't care for the Led, says he's too whiney sounding, it's someone that is significant in my struggle. Gave her key to apartment, where there was plenty to snoop through, and it didn't get touched. Weeks before she left we dropped the L word. Makes things complicated.
    We all go through many women in our lives but for example does one in particular ever pop up in sexual recollection fantasy? For me one does as others are completely forgotten that sex was even engaged.

    Sort of figured that by your opening header. Sometimes if not a lot of the time we're all looking for something that's chaotic, dramatic and a woman that we can fix or help.. Typical compassion and adrenaline love story until we reach older age. Sorry ya lost her but hey, we all made our choices as young guys. Don't look back or ever regret who you are and why things didn't go as planned.

     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 11:47 PM ET #17

    Thank you good sir
    Have found you over the years to be of man of respect and reason.

    She's a half world away now and just called me, landed in Singapore and is headed to final destination. Of course long distance will never work, but you never know. Perhaps an old adage, "love something leg it go, if it comes back...." 
    You know the rest.
    Never regret that's for sure. Reminds me of an old Pat Riley line. "we don't make mistakes, we make decisions."
    Mark Twain has a ton of good ones. Sorry to vent.
    Reply
    Thank you good sir
    Have found you over the years to be of man of respect and reason.

    She's a half world away now and just called me, landed in Singapore and is headed to final destination. Of course long distance will never work, but you never know. Perhaps an old adage, "love something leg it go, if it comes back...." 
    You know the rest.
    Never regret that's for sure. Reminds me of an old Pat Riley line. "we don't make mistakes, we make decisions."
    Mark Twain has a ton of good ones. Sorry to vent.
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2016 - 11:48 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.

    just my wife 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.

    just my wife 
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 1:09 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.

    I used to fantasize about your mom... she didn't really measure in real life but a good time of course

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bizkilla:

    do any of you ever fantasize about a particular woman.

    I used to fantasize about your mom... she didn't really measure in real life but a good time of course

     
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2016 - 1:41 AM ET #20

    Dunno how old you are or what you've been through in life but I'll tell you this, and it is a cornycliche but very real. 
    You love her? She loves you? Then go be with her for 2 weeks, whatever it takes and see where it all ends up. 

    I'm older, traveled the fu*in planet, been there, done it, lost love, lost lives but no regrets other than some opportunities that I didn't take advantage of to put myself in a better position to be happy. (relationships) A good woman is worth the hunt.
    Go and see her. Your instinct will never lie to you. 








    Reply
    Dunno how old you are or what you've been through in life but I'll tell you this, and it is a cornycliche but very real. 
    You love her? She loves you? Then go be with her for 2 weeks, whatever it takes and see where it all ends up. 

    I'm older, traveled the fu*in planet, been there, done it, lost love, lost lives but no regrets other than some opportunities that I didn't take advantage of to put myself in a better position to be happy. (relationships) A good woman is worth the hunt.
    Go and see her. Your instinct will never lie to you. 








    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,414
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,253
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,249

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.