I'm watching this show about a woman arrested for having her boyfriend murdered, no bond. Attractive woman, when she was arrested that is. A few months later, she appears in court, who the hell is this ugly broad. Hair now gray and ragged, no makeup, skin looking splotchy, body out of proportion, jail jumpsuit, seen this a few times before. Even the butches in jail want nothing to do with them! Crazy. Here's a hint women, "when you go to jail, ya' gets ugleee!" Dam I'm so mean, tell it like it is though! Ha!![]()
Women in Jail
I'm watching this show about a woman arrested for having her boyfriend murdered, no bond. Attractive woman, when she was arrested that is. A few months later, she appears in court, who the hell is this ugly broad. Hair now gray and ragged, no makeup, skin looking splotchy, body out of proportion, jail jumpsuit, seen this a few times before. Even the butches in jail want nothing to do with them! Crazy. Here's a hint women, "when you go to jail, ya' gets ugleee!" Dam I'm so mean, tell it like it is though! Ha!![]()
Tattooed labia , each wrinkly flap and fold , holds vowels , pronouns , spelled out “ ouch daddy’s home ! “
On the couch , what a scoundrel , count the moans , a little mouth , a little hole , it isn’t a doubt she coulda did without that harrowing home
abuse profuse , perfumed boobs no excuse , no rope but a noose , cuz she couldn’t grow broken from the root
no trust for grownups , didn’t show up for school
drinking till she drugged throwing up what a fool
this isn’t fictional , this is a sick twisted individual who switched to a criminal
who I mingled with as a little kid till we whispered “ listen to this , this is what Linda did .... “
like most degenerates , the soul was stolen , sold drugs , she’d give head for things
the feminine wretchedness , don’t dismiss it , it’s wicked , them women in prison are victims , killers , delinquents and bitccches......
Get them crazy clitoris havin humans far away from your inner circle gentlemen , not just talkin bout your pee hole either .....
Tattooed labia , each wrinkly flap and fold , holds vowels , pronouns , spelled out “ ouch daddy’s home ! “
On the couch , what a scoundrel , count the moans , a little mouth , a little hole , it isn’t a doubt she coulda did without that harrowing home
abuse profuse , perfumed boobs no excuse , no rope but a noose , cuz she couldn’t grow broken from the root
no trust for grownups , didn’t show up for school
drinking till she drugged throwing up what a fool
this isn’t fictional , this is a sick twisted individual who switched to a criminal
who I mingled with as a little kid till we whispered “ listen to this , this is what Linda did .... “
like most degenerates , the soul was stolen , sold drugs , she’d give head for things
the feminine wretchedness , don’t dismiss it , it’s wicked , them women in prison are victims , killers , delinquents and bitccches......
Get them crazy clitoris havin humans far away from your inner circle gentlemen , not just talkin bout your pee hole either .....
I saw this movie once about women in prison.The showers were where it got real wild. The name of the movie was like Caged Heat or Caged Fury or Hot Babes Behind Bars. It wasn't a documentary.
I saw this movie once about women in prison.The showers were where it got real wild. The name of the movie was like Caged Heat or Caged Fury or Hot Babes Behind Bars. It wasn't a documentary.
Real human beings.
Obviously you don't work in correction systems. Because there to them they are their profit
Yes any time one of these person make a call that lasts 15 min. Even if it's their child in grade school and they got caught for a whole gram of methamphetimeine it's a five yes 5 years in prison. It's ok they probably raised in foster fucking juvi detentions and just the natural level they abtain,
I as MS. Russo, away fro. Yours out of sight out of mind eh?
Real human beings.
Obviously you don't work in correction systems. Because there to them they are their profit
Yes any time one of these person make a call that lasts 15 min. Even if it's their child in grade school and they got caught for a whole gram of methamphetimeine it's a five yes 5 years in prison. It's ok they probably raised in foster fucking juvi detentions and just the natural level they abtain,
I as MS. Russo, away fro. Yours out of sight out of mind eh?
just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc
just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc
Actually had a female friend incarcerated for about 3 months, nice looking girl, nice body, she was a party girl, she could have been a stripper, got caught with drugs. Bond apparently was more than she could get, saw her 1st week out of jail, she had gained at least 30 pounds. Other girls didn't like that "restaurant quality" jail food but she clearly didn't mind it. Honestly didn't even recognize her. But she still looked better than these murdering ho's on TV!
Actually had a female friend incarcerated for about 3 months, nice looking girl, nice body, she was a party girl, she could have been a stripper, got caught with drugs. Bond apparently was more than she could get, saw her 1st week out of jail, she had gained at least 30 pounds. Other girls didn't like that "restaurant quality" jail food but she clearly didn't mind it. Honestly didn't even recognize her. But she still looked better than these murdering ho's on TV!
just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc
I don't know, bro. They're attractive to me in sweatpants with no makeup. Ugly chicks need all that shit.
just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc
I don't know, bro. They're attractive to me in sweatpants with no makeup. Ugly chicks need all that shit.
If she’s relatively in shape with a few curves and a nice smile
I’ll get in deep , with my beef Swellington meat , and shake , takes a few , then a burst , of white tidal
In a wave ,
across her face ,
the bridge of her nose ,
stained like St. James
windows ,
call her a bimbo ,
then send her on her way......
thank you I’ll please come again.....
If she’s relatively in shape with a few curves and a nice smile
I’ll get in deep , with my beef Swellington meat , and shake , takes a few , then a burst , of white tidal
In a wave ,
across her face ,
the bridge of her nose ,
stained like St. James
windows ,
call her a bimbo ,
then send her on her way......
thank you I’ll please come again.....
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc I don't know, bro. They're attractive to me in sweatpants with no makeup. Ugly chicks need all that shit.
I agree, but I think I know who the OP was referring to. They go in for a few years and hair turns all grey and gain a bunch of weight. All depends on the chick I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: just goes to show you how much it actually takes to make a woman attractive. Hair, nails, tan, lip filler, clothes, high heels, makeup, etc etc etc etc I don't know, bro. They're attractive to me in sweatpants with no makeup. Ugly chicks need all that shit.
I agree, but I think I know who the OP was referring to. They go in for a few years and hair turns all grey and gain a bunch of weight. All depends on the chick I guess.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
