HOLY garbage!!! The OTB's don't card very well haha so when my basketball team made state I went to one in Indy, I think the reason I am an addict 25 years later haha. My address was 357 so when I was going to bet it a buddies dad told me to box it thank God! Hit $8,400, A F'ING TON back then, hell a ton now. I have probably bet 200ish races after and always add a 357 box trifecta :) Hmm sure I lost the money back my now haha.
HOLY garbage!!! The OTB's don't card very well haha so when my basketball team made state I went to one in Indy, I think the reason I am an addict 25 years later haha. My address was 357 so when I was going to bet it a buddies dad told me to box it thank God! Hit $8,400, A F'ING TON back then, hell a ton now. I have probably bet 200ish races after and always add a 357 box trifecta :) Hmm sure I lost the money back my now haha.