Enjoy...
Woman attempts to fuel up Tesla
That guy laughing reminds me of Cheech from Cheech and Chong fame.
Probably better spitting Fishers Lemonade than spitting out the expensive stuff.
That guy laughing reminds me of Cheech from Cheech and Chong fame.
Probably better spitting Fishers Lemonade than spitting out the expensive stuff.
That guy laughing reminds me of Cheech from Cheech and Chong fame.
Probably better spitting Fishers Lemonade than spitting out the expensive stuff.
You ever had Fishers Island? 9%ABV it's the bomb.
If $16 a four-pack is cheap then I salute you sir.
Yes, love the Cheech impersonation. Priceless!!!
A lot of people saying this video was set-up but I think it's for real.
That guy laughing reminds me of Cheech from Cheech and Chong fame.
Probably better spitting Fishers Lemonade than spitting out the expensive stuff.
You ever had Fishers Island? 9%ABV it's the bomb.
If $16 a four-pack is cheap then I salute you sir.
Yes, love the Cheech impersonation. Priceless!!!
A lot of people saying this video was set-up but I think it's for real.
It seems legit.
My comment regarding the lemonade vs expensive stuff wasn't a "diss" of the brand. I meant to say...better to do a spit take with lemonade than some high end scotch or other pricey alcholic beverage.
![]()
It seems legit.
My comment regarding the lemonade vs expensive stuff wasn't a "diss" of the brand. I meant to say...better to do a spit take with lemonade than some high end scotch or other pricey alcholic beverage.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
