WHY IS THERE A MONTH OFF IN THE WNBA SEASON ? I DON'T GET IT .......
WNBA season
Views: 112
Posts: 10
Posted:
#8
I usually do fairly OK in WNBA but this season I sucked so bad I quit---thered be injuries, covid, and when Id against the team with missing players, theyd win---and lose by 50 next two games---tough to bet when you cant get your footing
I usually do fairly OK in WNBA but this season I sucked so bad I quit---thered be injuries, covid, and when Id against the team with missing players, theyd win---and lose by 50 next two games---tough to bet when you cant get your footing
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
