You made me real.
My known career I played a space captain. Reality I never went to space.
Today I can say I have seen earth from space bless you...
You made me real.
My known career I played a space captain. Reality I never went to space.
Today I can say I have seen earth from space bless you...
You made me real.
My known career I played a space captain. Reality I never went to space.
Today I can say I have seen earth from space bless you...
i remember back in the 70s or early 80s shatner was supposed to box robert conrad. i don't think they ever did. woulda been nice to see him get his ass kicked
i remember back in the 70s or early 80s shatner was supposed to box robert conrad. i don't think they ever did. woulda been nice to see him get his ass kicked
@lennon65
Robert Conrad
hahaha
He’s the dude that walked around with a battery on his shoulder daring everybody to try and knock if off. 5’7” Napoleon Complex.
@lennon65
Robert Conrad
hahaha
He’s the dude that walked around with a battery on his shoulder daring everybody to try and knock if off. 5’7” Napoleon Complex.
