Posted:
#1
Living in Canada we obviously witness what happens in America on a daily basis. I like to spend time reading and getting information from various social media. Whether it be Youtube,Facebook,news sites.
One thing I have noticed is the very racist comments from Blacks,Whites,Hispanics towards each other whenever a topic is on race. Whether it be dating,politics,history. Blacks and Whites being the worst toward each other. The name calling is amazing.
I'm not saying there isn't racism in Canada but from my life experience i'm pretty damn sure it's nowhere near the level of America.
My younger sister had her High school Graduation. I was at my Parents house when her date picked her up. He was a white male. I could care less,my family didn't care either. He came in, we all sat down and chilled out. I have a feeling in America the reaction would have been much different and a problem no matter the gender of the couple. The majority of my girlfriends have been white (just happened that way) and I never had any problem with their families. Alot of it is how you are brought up whether your parents,relatives and friends teach it to you be hateful in my opinion.
Maybe Blacks and Whites in America are like the Vampires and Werewolves in The Underwolves movies and will always be natural enemies. Someone said to me once. In America whites teach their kids to hate blacks.Blacks teach their kids not to hate whites just don't trust them.
I personally just go about my business on a daily basis. If someone don't like me I could care less. I tend to keep a little inner circle anyways.
