And now the dog has liquid fire butt, and wifey is surprised. Liquid fire mud butt every half hour. This is gonna be a long night I fear. On one hand I’m disappointed that this is a day I’m not drinking (dry Monday), on the other hand I’m happy to be on my toes and alert.
Wife gave dog probiotics …
And now the dog has liquid fire butt, and wifey is surprised. Liquid fire mud butt every half hour. This is gonna be a long night I fear. On one hand I’m disappointed that this is a day I’m not drinking (dry Monday), on the other hand I’m happy to be on my toes and alert.
How old is the dog. What breed? Were they dog probiotics?
And now the dog has liquid fire butt, and wifey is surprised. Liquid fire mud butt every half hour. This is gonna be a long night I fear. On one hand I’m disappointed that this is a day I’m not drinking (dry Monday), on the other hand I’m happy to be on my toes and alert.
How old is the dog. What breed? Were they dog probiotics?
@StumpTownStu
They were dog probiotics. French bulldog, almost 1 yoa. She pooped liquid fire butt until about 430 in the morning and I got 5.5 hours of lying down time between 11 pm - 830 am. In hindsight, looks like the dog ate part of a crayon and may have had a little garlic lamb curry off of the kids plate. Was not a fun night
@StumpTownStu
They were dog probiotics. French bulldog, almost 1 yoa. She pooped liquid fire butt until about 430 in the morning and I got 5.5 hours of lying down time between 11 pm - 830 am. In hindsight, looks like the dog ate part of a crayon and may have had a little garlic lamb curry off of the kids plate. Was not a fun night
@TheGoldenGoose
Marry a Sri Lankan, ya better love curry my friend. Speaking of liquid fire butt, if you think you can handle spicy, ask a Sri Lankan or Indian person to make curry 5/5 spicy. And good luck to you!
Butt yea, was happy to see the dog return to normal dumparoos today.
@TheGoldenGoose
Marry a Sri Lankan, ya better love curry my friend. Speaking of liquid fire butt, if you think you can handle spicy, ask a Sri Lankan or Indian person to make curry 5/5 spicy. And good luck to you!
Butt yea, was happy to see the dog return to normal dumparoos today.
Don't run out of food.... If you do do not partake in what she calling beef. Cattle are gods there..... They don't eat beef
Not in Sri Lanka my friend, country is mostly Catholic or Buddhist. Also they live here in the States, I’m not over there
Don't run out of food.... If you do do not partake in what she calling beef. Cattle are gods there..... They don't eat beef
Not in Sri Lanka my friend, country is mostly Catholic or Buddhist. Also they live here in the States, I’m not over there
Dog had less major liquid butt last night, but still bad enough to have to lay down a wet one at midnight and at 3:40 am when the sprinklers were on so she crapped on the concrete. Giving her pumpkin helped a bit, and no more mudbutt today. Definitely no lamb garlic curry or crayons for the pooch.
I tend to have more patience about this kind of thing when I’m laying off the sauce. But tomorrow’s Friday baby! ![]()
Dog had less major liquid butt last night, but still bad enough to have to lay down a wet one at midnight and at 3:40 am when the sprinklers were on so she crapped on the concrete. Giving her pumpkin helped a bit, and no more mudbutt today. Definitely no lamb garlic curry or crayons for the pooch.
I tend to have more patience about this kind of thing when I’m laying off the sauce. But tomorrow’s Friday baby! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
